**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are the revives?

2»

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Honestly I’d just prefer if small energy refills weren’t as common from these things
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    The cavalier daily and 4 hrs crystals are really bad. When i got cavalier title, i expected better as advertised.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    tkhan08 said:

The cavalier daily and 4 hrs crystals are really bad. When i got cavalier title, i expected better as advertised.

Nope. Im pretty sure their goal with "upgrading" them was always to lessen the amount of revives received since people like to stockpile for ROL and LOL runs. So they pretended to upgrade them, which I think most would agree their is absolutely nothing better about them from original to uncollected to cavalier.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Wish you had a choice which one you wanted to collect every 4 hrs. But the good ol RNG will still get you.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    The lag is still terrible and opened all my 4 hour cavalier crystals and zero revives. This game really needs to be fixed. Absolute garbage.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

tkhan08 said:

Nope. Im pretty sure their goal with "upgrading" them was always to lessen the amount of revives received since people like to stockpile for ROL and LOL runs. So they pretended to upgrade them, which I think most would agree their is absolutely nothing better about them from original to uncollected to cavalier.
    So they upgraded the FREE Crystals to nerf the amount of Revs they have? Doubtful.
    They're both based on RNG, not guaranteed outcomes. Hoarding stockpiles of Free Crystals is not a guaranteed way to amass Revs. The Crystals are still based on RNG, and the Revs are rare drops for both. The idea that they came out with something that has better Rewards, which are free, so they can take away Revs that you aren't guaranteed to begin with, is just a tad bit contrived.
  • El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    Just buy the revives or use units stop complaining
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    El_Capo said:

Just buy the revives or use units stop complaining

Why are you reviving old threads?