**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please improve global chat

IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
It’s actually a complete mess, one thing I think needs to happen is for a new chat for alliance recruitment should be added in game, I can barely even read anything without seeing tons of people promoting their alliance. Also some sort of moderation would be nice, it’s just full of people arguing and spoiling endgame etc. It really needs to be sorted out imo

If you have any other suggestions to help make it better leave them below as I’d like to see what everyone else thinks :)

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Or just remove it completely.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Oh I wish, I do think that having a global is good but it definitely... DEFINITELY needs work.

Or just remove it completely.

• Options
    We are always looking at ways to improve every aspect of our game, that includes the Global Chat and understand the frustrations that can come from it. That said, we appreciate your feedback and suggestion on this.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I shut it off a few weeks ago and haven't missed it one bit.
    The only thing I wish they would do is not have it be the default when I log in.
    That didn't start until recently and it is awful.
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Global needs to be true global that connects to everyone instead of those in the same region.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Global chat does suck but tbh there are more important fixes like the bugs that have been in the game for 5 weeks now