**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible compensation for rank ups?

I ranked up 4 star Ironman and 4 star Cap to r5 for this new quest, then you guys nerfed the quest so badly it can easily be completed with a 3 star Cap only.

Will there be any rankdowns? At least to bring both champs back to r4 where they were before you changed the quest difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    That’s unfortunate man
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    i agree give everyone 5 star rdt
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Aw s***, here we go again
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Quasi-ninja RDT thread.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Slimeball said:

i agree give everyone 5 star rdt

I mean I'd say the largest extent to which rank down tickets would POSSIBLY be given out would be for the 4* versions, but yeah I doubt that Kabam is gonna give us those anyway.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    RDTs will never, ever, ever happen again. It's been stated eleventy billion times.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Well I mean now youll get more points in arena for ranking him up
  • Options
    megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I don't even necessarily want rank downs, just my catalysts, gold and iso would be nice since it was a complete waste of resources. I will never ever use Cap or Ironman outside of this specific quest. Arena? I usually only do 5* and 6*
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kabam in a few days ‘we are sorry for the inconvenience so as compensation we will be giving you a 3* of each avenger’
  • Options
    Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.