**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last Stand: Quest for the Stones

I will give credit where credit is due. The “Save the Battlerealm” difficultly to rewards ratio was ridiculous, and I have to give props to Kabam for admitting that and slicing the difficulty into a fourth of what it originally was. For that, bravo.

I have one minor issue with the rewards this month that I’d like to see addressed, though. For completing the “Quest for the Stones” quests on normal difficulty (which you unlock at Level 12), you get a three star champion. For the endgame players who are doing epic difficulty, you still get only a three star. Given that the majority of these players are gearing up towards/are currently completing Act 6, where four star champions are not even allowed, it does not seem unreasonable to me that epic difficulty should reward a four star instead. A Cavalier user should not be getting the same rewards as someone on Act 2.1.4. We’re moving away from four stars in the Contest, and a four star would not be game-breaking in the slightest. Anyway, that’s all I have to say. Let me know what you all think. Thanks for reading!