**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reality Stone

As stated above,the topic of this discussion is the Reality Stone.Hawkeye is an insane beast with this Stone and according to me,it's the best one yet.

My point is that considering how outdated the OG Avengers are some,if not all,benefits of these Stones should be permanently applied to these characters.

I know what some of you are thinking-"No,they'll be too OP".Yeah,I get it,but Kabam can water it down.Just even give Hawkeye the new specials(shock and incinerate) is enough to taking him to the next level.

Thank you for reading.Feel free to share your suggestions.I declare this forum open for discussion.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, and Black Widow are all pretty good, even without the stones (that we will wait for).
    I personally think that Cap is better.
    He has great regen, power lock, and insane damage.
    Iron Man is a trash can.
    Hawkeye is good, but not as fun as Cap
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Hawkeye is allready a great power control champ, and honestly there's other champs that need a buff more than him.
    Take OG Ironman for instance.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    I'm only stating Hawkeye as an example because his Special attacks specifically state that he uses an EMP arrow and an incendiary arrow.I would very much like to see the OG Ironman buffed.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, and Black Widow are all pretty good, even without the stones (that we will wait for).
    I personally think that Cap is better.
    He has great regen, power lock, and insane damage.
    Iron Man is a trash can.
    Hawkeye is good, but not as fun as Cap

I agree cap is much better, I completed all the last 3 paths early with cap.

regen on block of half the damage, insane
    Power lock on block
    power sting
    50% chance to keep power sting after a special
    special damage increases by 10% PER sting

I had an sp2 do 50k damage.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hawkeye definietly could use some of this stone utility added pernamently (maybe with numbers tweaked down a little). While it's true that there are many champions that need update more, they all need complete rework, which would take lot of time and work, while hawkeye needs only some small tweaks like these from stone added to make him excellent and not so boring to play, and they already done all that work with him and added it to game for stone, so it would be a big waste if it was thrown away and he just went straight back to "I only have sp1, which does power drain and bleed, but it's one stack of bleed and it doesn't even stack, please try to not fall asleep while playing me" state right after update
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    well, ironically, I couldn't complete (master) path for reality stone using 3* maxed Hawkeye.
    however, my 4* Cap walked through it easier than soul stone path .. *shrug*

In fact, I used 4* cap to get through most of the paths .. :)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    agreed , cap on r4 4* did all the work on epic (a few paths before it was nerfed)