**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless Thanos indestructible Master difficulty

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
I'm currently stuck on Nameless Thanos indestructible on Master difficulty. This is my team, can I beat him with them? Or am I S.O.L.? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t use revives without any units backing it up.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Use Hawkeye, but remember the Buff stops when you Intercept as he Charges at you. You then have about a second to follow through with a Combo. If he Buffs again, just Intercept again.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The best strategy I found with him is to use a repeating Backdraft intercept. Yes, I know it's bugged and doesn't always work.

Start of the fight, dash back. Intercept the next incoming attack, 3-hits, dash back & intercept again. Repeat until it fails and/or Thanos gets his SP3. This works with anyone you bring on attack. Avengers just take less damage from the SP3 if/when you survive long enough to see it.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Did you read the abilities?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes this team is good enough. You better understand each abilities of this nameless before you fight. YouTube channel is a good source for easy understanding. I hope you can make it soon.
  • Options
    Was able to beat him. Thank you all for your help!