**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rebuilding alliance looking for members

Rebuilding alliance needs active members 200k+ (or semi retired) for AQ and AW. Map 3 for now and will move to map 4 soon. 3 bg AWs tier 18 and climbing (4* shards). Goal is to be in gold tier. Currently silver 2. No donations or event mins required. AQ and AW participation is mandatory. Line is preferred. Line ID is queststar. In game name is Quest Star. Alliance tag is ØMNI

Comments

• Options
    Mohme10Mohme10 Posts: 8
    Would you be interested in merging with our alliance? We are AQ focused with no AW since the minimal rewards are not worth the opportunity cost. We plan to run AQ maps 4-6 until everyone is ready for 5,6. We have core members ranged from 200k-500k+
    Gorbezian Death Squad
  • Options
    QuestStarQuestStar Posts: 63
    No thank you
  • Options
    Bump. Tier 16 AWs now.
  • Options
    Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Can I join
  • Options
    If you’re over 200k and are good with the requirements then send me a message in game.
  • Options
    Bump. Silver 1 now in AW.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still looking. We’re teetering on silver 1/gold 3 AWs. Come join a fast growing team.
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Still looking. Send me a message on line app or in game. 250k or higher. Semi retired members welcome also. We’re in 4*/5* tier now for AWs.