**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The collector

Dear kabam,
Please nerf the collector in act 5.2.6. Im trying to 100 % act 5. Ive fully explored 5.1, 5.3 and 5.4, but i cant fight the collector several times. There is absolutely no way to finish him without revives. My main problem with him is how he becomes unstoppable periodically. Theres no way to determine when its coming. There had been several cases where he would go unstoppable mid special and mid combo, and i cant do anything to counter it. His unblockable special phase that he enters at 55% also means that your only options are narrowed down to stark spidey and daredevil, and it is very hard and near impossible to evade his sps consistently. Please take the time to have a look at him and improve him so that he rewards players who defeat him with skill and not money. At least make one champion have a strong match up against him i.e medusa vs final ultron. Thank you

Comments

• VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    TL;DR : collector is hard, pls tone him down a lot
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I get it that Unstoppable is annoying mechanic, but only fix needed is timer imo. He is Eldee of the universe, he is supposed to be strongest challenge in the contest
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You can one-shot him. You can beat him without any revives.
    Nerf him at this point would just be unfair to everyone who already beat him. Besides, he was refused to be nerf even before being released
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    One of the reasons I have not 100% Act 5 is because I don't really want to deal with the Collector right now. That said, I would not be in favor of nerfing him. Becoming Uncollected is meant to be a major accomplishment, that is the reason for the major difference in rewards and everything after that point.
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    Now that the Grandmaster has come out Kabam have proved that they can make fights that are fun and need, not money. The Collector needs a nerf at this point not because he’s difficult to kill but because you would need thousands of units to kill him. Even Newer champs will have a difficult time beating him. All they need to do is take that unblockable special down from 55% health to maybe like 10% health or something and that would certainly make it easier but not as easy as the Grandmaster. Like literally, people can One shot the Grandmaster from the end of Act 6 but need at least 5 revives just to kill the Collector from Act 5.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You will eventually get to the Champion 6.2.6. The collector is nothing to be complaining about.