**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new 5* champs?

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
guys i heard that new 5* champs are coming ing aug, is that right? and are they already here in 14.1? thank you

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Yes, they were added yesterday during maintenance. It shows up on the home screen banner.
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Yes, they were added yesterday during maintenance. It shows up on the home screen banner.
    thank you very much
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Doesn't matter you'll get what you don't want 99% of the time
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    x5hl4iohvwm7.png
    Apache wrote: »
    Doesn't matter you'll get what you don't want 99% of the time

yeah :neutral:
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I've seen a lot of people post about different aspects of the game making them want to quit but nothing seems to be as much of a gut punch as opening a 5 star crystal. It takes an average player so long to get just 1 and 90% are unusable. I currently have 13, none duped, and of those 13 I don't even want to dupe any of them. Regularly updating a garbage champ to at least a level that makes them worth t2alphas would bring so much happiness to this game. 90% of 5 star openings shouldn't result in people wanting to break their phones.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    It feels like the only way to get a usable 5 star these days is to save for 6+ months and blow it all on a featured champ. I did this recently and was lucky enough to actually land a new featured. Unfortunately it was Carnage so it just feels like I played an insane amount for half a year and I made zero progress. :)
  • Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    A few weeks ago I opened my fifth one and got an MK. Should I have waited?
  • Options
    neb wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of people post about different aspects of the game making them want to quit but nothing seems to be as much of a gut punch as opening a 5 star crystal. It takes an average player so long to get just 1 and 90% are unusable. I currently have 13, none duped, and of those 13 I don't even want to dupe any of them. Regularly updating a garbage champ to at least a level that makes them worth t2alphas would bring so much happiness to this game. 90% of 5 star openings shouldn't result in people wanting to break their phones.

totally agree. that groot is my 4th 5* and 3 of them are garbage, unly my unuped storm is normal champ. i waited two month to open this crystal. i felt the same way, delete the game or break my phone. we are spending our time, money, energy and getting nothing but garbage.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I few weeks ago I opened my first one and got Magik.

This week I opened my second and now I am the happy owner of a 5* Luke Cage.
  • Options
    5* Luke is OP champ. he needs little nerf guys