**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/65 awakened Ghost or R2 6*?

Few things to consider...
1. If I R2 a 6*, that champ would be my first and only R2 6*
2. If I 5/65 Ghost, she would be my 9th 5/65, joining Thing, Corvus, Blade, Omega, Stark, Domino, Quake, Hyperion
3. I do have Wasp for Ghost's synergy

5/65 awakened Ghost or R2 6*? 36 votes

5/65 awakened Ghost
52%
RagamugginGunnerBuckeyeKPSamdroxtaarSuperSam57OrcDovahkiinOsfan8simolazNatetronnLordRaymond3Maldroit2SDPMC2707RockypantherxEtjamaArham1Ctleath_013Ægon0710Thicco_ModeXyresic_Lemon 19 votes
R2 unduped 6* Emma Frost
16%
Spity68Mqc19black_gokuGhostboytjieMitchell35Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
R2 unduped 6* Symbiote Supreme
30%
JohnyzeroLvernon15JayProngsJosegee2321LaVarBBBKobster84Marvel2289The_Boss9TheSpicyKnightThanos_CarBLACKMILKTEA_88 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Ghost finishes fights faster but Emma's got anti-evade and taunt
    Symbiote Supreme's got nullify and power steal

Any advice???
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I didn't vote because I don't know much about the champs, so not to mess up the stats from knowledgeable people. Just a personal opinion, since you have so many r5 champs, u should probably focus on 6 stars. Or at least, since you don't have the necessary synergies for Ghost yet, it doesn't make since to r5 her right now. Wait for the synergies, u might even pull 6 star Ghost
  • Options
    MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Looks like the love for Ghost is surpassing the 6* trend?
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    5/65 awakened Ghost
    Ghost is probably the most solid choice for pi with the dupe, and she wil probably help you the most in my opinion.
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    5/65 awakened Ghost
    SS is a beast, but he requires specific types of match ups to really do work. I think ghost's versatility makes her the better option
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5/65 awakened Ghost
    I would r2 Emma but after Ghost. Ghost is insane
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Um I think you missed out the r2 6* ghost in your choices, seems you have enough r5s to make a slow play and focus on future r3 candidate