**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ooo nice little bit of compensation incoming

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Comments

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Nice, I got the same and didn't even use a single potion before fix so I will take that

It's a joke!

What about who waste a bunch of revives, potions, even money and received this same ****?

Again: it's a joke!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Nice, I got the same and didn't even use a single potion before fix so I will take that

It's a joke!

What about who waste a bunch of revives, potions, even money and received this same ****?

Yeah I know it's annoying... But it's better than nothing, not trying to undermine the crazy amount of resources some other players have used. But I understand it'd take years to go through each account's Log and figure out exactly how much of what Every Player Used...
    edited May 2019

It's a joke!

Yeah I know it's annoying... But it's better than nothing, not trying to undermine the crazy amount of resources some other players have used. But I understand it'd take years to go through each account's Log and figure out exactly how much of what Every Player Used...
    Though with how many times they've had to do this, you'd think they'd have made an algorithm or separate system by now to automatically go through and write down who used how much of what...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It's a joke!

Though with how many times they've had to do this, you'd think they'd have made an algorithm or separate system by now to automatically go through and write down who used how much of what...
    Their support has such an algorithm, you just have to contact them to get them to use it, using it in bulk probably returns more than they like.
    Lormif said:

It's a joke!

Their support has such an algorithm, you just have to contact them to get them to use it, using it in bulk probably returns more than they like.
    Huh, interesting... :confused:
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m pretty happy, can use these to clear a few levels in chapter 5 as I’m terrible at the game haha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Support has the ability to access a certain amount of information, but they are limited in what they can do. It entirely depends on the issue and what they're authorized to give.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It would not be an issue if the quests and special events were finished in a timely manner and tested. This is becoming a repetitive issue! Delayed releases followed by "Oh we are so sorry! We know you've been complaining for 3 weeks of the 4 of this event that the quest is not scaled properly and we said it was working as intended...then we discovered it isn't! Sorry! Here is part of your stuff back! And free stuff for those who took a pass!" And it would be forgivable once or twice but it has become a pattern and as stingy as Kabam is at handing out higher tier supplies? This small pittance returned is a little bit of nothing by comparison across the player base. You cannot expect us to grind and grind for supplies, strip them away over and over again by a "mistake" and expect us to be satisfied with partial return. If we exploited the game you would punish us...but your game stips us of supplies and we are supposed to just accept it! Even though it is beginning to feel like a corporate exploit?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And let me say that i am one who benfits from this stuff. I see the trap and i avoid it. Complain and get beat up in the forum and the but never do i seem to be right in the beginning! And others share that same brutalizing experience! Recognizing something is wrong, calling kabam on it, and being told basically to "shut-up and get skills." Then suddenly we are right but it goes unmentioned...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

And let me say that i am one who benfits from this stuff. I see the trap and i avoid it. Complain and get beat up in the forum and the but never do i seem to be right in the beginning! And others share that same brutalizing experience! Recognizing something is wrong, calling kabam on it, and being told basically to "shut-up and get skills." Then suddenly we are right but it goes unmentioned...

The problem is you go in half cocked with wild accusations that cannot be proven, conspiracy theories., You are wrong vastly more times than you are right. Even a broken clock is right 2x a day.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Lormif said:

Rap said:

The problem is you go in half cocked with wild accusations that cannot be proven, conspiracy theories., You are wrong vastly more times than you are right. Even a broken clock is right 2x a day.
    That broken clock would be right more times then NetMarbles QA team.
  • midhun1mamachanmidhun1mamachan Posts: 77
    edited May 2019

This is clearly what we called as tactical fools gift.
    Because I used the whole LAST STAND CRYSTAL for HIGHER LAST STAND CRYSTAL OPENING.. and gave me t4bcs.

Not worthy.
    So pathetic.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We appreciate the feedback about the compensation, but this discussion is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.