**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for ally!!

100k player here i can take down mini bosses of map4 havent played map5 yet but i think its time to move to an all that runs 2 times map5 and cares of winning with passion both at aq and war. i m looking for an adult, running smoothly ally that needs 1-2 replacement(i dont prefer to be somewhere which still trying to set things) i expect to ally to hit all milestones as i can contribute more than minimum in all. i m highly active (almost all the time except sleep). also highly communicative people with sense of humor would be great :)

Comments

• MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of nine players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Ryan00F in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Rex12Rex12 Posts: 18
    Added you in-game. We're a new alliance. We're being picky about who we let in, but you seem like you would be a good fit. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • We are an intermediate alliance with 3 millions rating. We do AQ map3 & map4 mostly and AW. Please feel free to drop us in game messages.

In game name: SuperCookii