**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a little help.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I’m on 5.4.4 and I’m trying to do the rage path. Any tips on any counters to that node or do I just gotta try n ninja around the unblockable. Working on exploring .4 for the Ag

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I’m on 5.4.4 and I’m trying to do the rage path. Any tips on any counters to that node or do I just gotta try n ninja around the unblockable. Working on exploring .4 for the Ag

A champ like the hood or symbiote supreme or even dr strange will help. The hood is probably the best because his sp2 will wipe all of the rage buffs they have built up even if you did not nullify them individually.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Or use heavy dot reliant champs.
    AA doesn't hit hard but his neuros will melt people
    GP, Voodoo are other solid options
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    okay I’ll try voodoo thanks

Thanks guys
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I pretty much solo'd that whole path with GR. He hits just soft enough that he won't proc rage buffs, and he also has sustainability with his regen. This was a 5/50 btw. I can post a vid later if you want..
    ẞlооd said:

I pretty much solo'd that whole path with GR. He hits just soft enough that he won't proc rage buffs, and he also has sustainability with his regen. This was a 5/50 btw. I can post a vid later if you want..

Would love to see it just recently pulled a 5* GR. Don’t really know how to use him though. Also pulled darkhawk so hard to choose who to rank
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sorry for late reply @Ahitlaw but here's the video if you're still curious.

https://youtu.be/PSx5whEI3-U