**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DEADPOOL - clearly not at his best, WHY?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
I want to share view about the 4th wall breaking handyman who brought awesomeness to MARVEL.
So the movies where absolutely Sky high. Made incredible money & broke soo many records.
So why Kabam desgined this character like this? My request to the gaming team is that not BUFF Deadpool.
REDESIGN him from the movie version.
Where his outfit is dark red. And smoky black.
He mainly uses SWORD for fighting.
With kick punch and gun combo.
His fighting animation is really boring and easy to read in the game.
Deadpool is R rated. Cunning ruthless mercenary.
The character itself is ex-soldier.
He is fast. And able to regenerate throughout entire battle.
His techniques should be like BLADE or RONIN. & All of his spacial attacks are really lame. It's soo not cool.
Is it a possibility that the game team can take this into their discussion and introduce Deadpool (Marvel 2018) ????

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    We already have 3 versions of deadpool. Why do we need a 4th of the same character. This game already has a ton of champs to try and pull. It's less than a 1% chance to dupe a specific champ from the basic pool. We dont need more duplicate champs. I can understand a buff but not a new version.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    If deadpool were to get buffed he'd need to be more easily available and available as 5&6* first
  • Options
    AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    Fully agree with you brother
  • Options
    CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Yeah red Deadpool needs to be made available as a 5*/6* and xforce needs a buff because he's a meme at the moment. And yeah while they are at it they could spice up his move set.
    However we have just had a list of champions to be buffed and xforce didn't make the list
  • Options
    Hey 007md92, please share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. If you have any improvement suggestions for existing Champions, please share them in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.