**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change the Daily Special to 5,000 Class Fragments PERMANENTLY

FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
When they had the two-week Daily Special where you could get 5,000 class fragments instead of the normal 1,000 class fragments, I absolutely LOVED that deal and bought it every single day! I would love to see that changed PERMANENTLY to 5,000.

P.S. I tried to add this to Suggestions and Improvements, but couldn't figure out how to do it (there was no option).

Comments

• Options
    WhocallerWhocaller Posts: 23
    Thats like a 35$ for a class catalyst. I guess they will never do that because they usually give 1 t4cc offer for 99$.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Never say never my friend!
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    When they had the two-week Daily Special where you could get 5,000 class fragments instead of the normal 1,000 class fragments, I absolutely LOVED that deal and bought it every single day! I would love to see that changed PERMANENTLY to 5,000.

P.S. I tried to add this to Suggestions and Improvements, but couldn't figure out how to do it (there was no option).

Agreed. I bought all daily specials when 5k class fragments were there.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    That's only because they were usually only 1k fragments each.

Would you continue buying them everyday if they were changed to 5k permanently?
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    xNig wrote: »
    That's only because they were usually only 1k fragments each.

Would you continue buying them everyday if they were changed to 5k permanently?

I think a lot of people would. Well, or at least for certain classes. But it would also significantly reduce the value of class cats. The AVERAGE going rate then would be 35$, which means true offers would be even less.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Which is why kabam will most probably not do what you suggested.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    They probably won't change it for the foreseeable future. Naming a price is called anchoring.
    Anchoring or focalism is a cognitive bias that describes the common human tendency to rely too heavily on the first piece of information offered (the "anchor") when making decisions. During decision making, anchoring occurs when individuals use an initial piece of information to make subsequent judgments. Once an anchor is set, other judgments are made by adjusting away from that anchor, and there is a bias toward interpreting other information around the anchor.

So their "anchor" was 1k fragments, which set the price for you. When they started to sell 5x fragments for same price, it looked like a great deal to you, becase hey, 5x the normal deal! But if they changed it to 5k fragments permanently, that number would become a new anchor and people wouldn't buy it anymore, instead waiting for special offers like 15k fragments.