**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pixelbook

Is the Google Pixelbook really not compatible with this game? I've seen many users referring to playing on a chromebook, and I assumed that their top model would be compatible.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not a Pc game. Strictly mobile, with no intentions of changing
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    I'm not talking about a PC, read the post. Almost every other Marvel game is compatible other than this one and I'm wondering why?
  • Chromebooks are PC's dude
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

🤷‍♂️
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Pixelbooks and Chromebooks have Google Play Store, which means they have MCOC on them as well, so, you can download MCOC on a Pixelbook, and it isn't against the TOS since you're not using an emulator or something that can modify the game files.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Pixelbooks and Chromebooks have Google Play Store, which means they have MCOC on them as well, so, you can download MCOC on a Pixelbook, and it isn't against the TOS since you're not using an emulator or something that can modify the game files.

That's debatable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Some Chromebooks don't. The only acceptable way to play on PC is using a Chromebook with official Google Play Apps through the Google Play Store.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    In other words, no Emulators or anything of the like.