**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up?

So I’m somewhat new to the game, and I’m not very far into the game yet. I don’t have 5 stars and I only have nine 4*s. I’m at somewhat of a dilemma here. Who should I rank up? My 4 star unduped Captain America WWII, or my 4 star duped Nightcrawler. They both aren’t necessarily amazing or even great sometimes, but I do need one more 4 star for my quests. I also unfortunately have a 4 star Abomimation.

Who to rank up? 6 votes

4 star duped Nightcrawler
66%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgneymarjrloCyberSidheJayroom 4 votes
4 star unduped Captain America WWII
33%
SDPRubyMedusa19535 2 votes
4 star Abomimation because I’m crazy
0%

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    4 star unduped Captain America WWII
    Nightcrawler has better damage, and is pretty cool, but Cap’s amazing block proficiency will help you survive longer. When you are just starting out, and figuring out parry and dexterity, and improving your skills...a tankier champion would be better.
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Neither really, wait and see if you get better champs. If you don't, you will get a better champ and regret using those resources. If you're really eager, rank one of them to R3, but hold back on the R4 unless you don't get any good champs later on. I would say Nightcrawler between the two because his Evade is really good, and he deals a good amount of damage. It depends on which champ you play better with.