**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I would like some of OG Cap's Stone abilities to become permanent

Obviously a buff to OG Im would be good too but let's just stick with Cap, who has been so fun to play this event. The request is not that Cap with Stones becomes the new Cap after this event. It's just that some form of this Stone buff transfers to Cap after this event is over.

I would like some of OG Cap's Stone abilities to become permanent 36 votes

Yes, of course! Cap deserves this!
52%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbaradqqedfyvrNanoDroidRikuremaDuke_SilverСанекКрымRUSrcm2017Scopeotoe987Jedi_HawkeDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightjass222TwztdDarknessSpeedro420TRONG94Zardu_HasseulfraüBanditRaccoon55 19 votes
No, OG Cap is fine as he is!
0%
Sure, I'd love this but it's never going to happen. This event is total tease and so is this request
47%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantMagrailothosErkPizzabeatReferenceMarvel2289TehsigzorzRehan010_Arbiter2426Lorde_Hermes_the_3rdFred_JoeityWoody15Drooped2Dono512Noob371Wade420wilson69 17 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Sure, I'd love this but it's never going to happen. This event is total tease and so is this request
    It would be awesome if some of the stone buffs become permanent for these avengers in general, but I highly doubt it's going to happen
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The stones are supposed to be returned to the past by CA, thus those abilities should be disappeared after the event. Nevertheless it will be nice if those abilities remains.