**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Account banned

I have banned the account without reason

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    So far it doesn't look like kabam has made an actual mistake banning someone without reason and I highly doubt you're the one anomaly. Any sort of modding even when you just started or any kind of account sharing is justifiable reason for a permanent ban
  • MarlonMarlon Member Posts: 10
    Mais compartilhamento eu não sabia e outra nunca usei nada disso e se outra pessoa entrou na minha conta e usou aplicativo de trapaceiros ele é pra ser banido não eu eu não estou aqui atoa eu sei que não usei nada gosto de joga e foi cometido injustiça comigo sim

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now
This discussion has been closed.