**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UNFAIR MATCHUP SYSTEM??

Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 β˜…β˜…
Kabam,
Me and my ally are growing increasingly frustrated 😀
Why, with your so called new matchup system are we, a silver 2 ally being matched with gold ally teams???? This is the 2nd match in a row we have been matched with a gold 3 or 2 ally. Something needs looking at and some compensation would be nice for all the resources we have had to use to try and defeat the opposing team and still end up in defeat.

All anyone wants is to have fun and fair matchups, please don't ignore this thread as I know you like to promote Fairplay. I would hope that a response would be fair to see as this cannot be in Kabam's idea of Fairplay and enjoyment within the game.

KR
Disgruntled gamers πŸ˜’

Comments

• Options
    ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157 β˜…
    I would like to hop on this too. I was going to make a seperate post, which I just might if that will get attention from moderators @Kabam Miike .

We are a Gold 1 alliance with a rating of 17.5m. We have lost every war since the season started (total of 5 or 6 now) because of horrible matchups. We have been matched up with alliances with ratings of 3-5m more than us and have not once been matched with someone lower rated.

I know matchups are based on war rating, but you might want to include other factors into matchmaking like death average, diversity average, alliance rating, war tier, etc. There was 1 war where their average member rating was like 800k and we had 1 or 2 people that had reached that mark. I know hero rating doesn't mean everything, but it does mean we have much tougher matchups to fight.

Seasons are already a stress on alliance dynamics. Please fix this ASAP!!