**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My mom always said it's nice to share your toys

2

Comments

  • Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Rather than allow account sharing, maybe there could be an option to allow an officer to move you in AQ & AW.

    Now to prevent the best players doing all the work, this could be limited somehow to once a day or once an AQ or something like that.

    Sometimes things happen in your real life that prevents you from logging in so some sort of system like this would be good to prevent you from holding up a path.


    I also think they need to change the blackout period now that they've changed the tier system to prevent alliance hoping, it's no longer as relevant.

    Or possibly some sort of holiday mode that allows you to leave your alliance and as long as you rejoin the same alliance you don't have a blackout period to worry about when you come back.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Skylord wrote: »
    Skylord wrote: »
    Skylord wrote: »
    Kabam, I've spend thousands getting the best champs, I'm ethically against any form of cheating but with all the login and time based incentives there needs to be a way to let my alliance mates whom I've socialed with for over year take my place when I'm on a well deserved vacation with my family

    It's like buying a car not being allowed to let anyone take it out for a spin

    Did you mum also teach you to:

    Not cheat
    Play by the rules
    Play fair

    Re you analogy: so you buy a car and you let one person have a spin as you say. Fine, maybe. You dont let multiple strangers borrow it all the time over and over like account sharing do you?

    I thought someone would use car insurance as a counter analogy but not a good comparison at all....I don't spend 3-4 odins spinning for the best geico policy, and insurance is meant to have a pay out, not at all the same. When I make an in-game purchase what exactly am I getting?

    You do see that I was against comparing it to insurance?

    As for what you are getting when you make a purchase, thats easy. You are betting on getting some reward, just a bet like a lottery ticket. Not hard to understand

    Hmm maybe I missed that if so my bad, if this is a "betting" game then we've opened up a whole new can of worms, for one odds would have to be published, a whole slew of regulations would follow, and I believe online gambling is in fact illegal in most states.

    its gambling without being gambling as I am sure you are well aware mate

    You buy a ticket (crystal etc) and you take your chances

    Because its not real gambling they can do what they want
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    oh but when lower teir players do that it's called cheating
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    oh but when lower teir players do that it's called cheating

    It's always called cheating, some just choose to ignore the rule. People can say they do it or don't do it, but it's extremely unlikely that someone will choose to miss 2 weeks of rewards because you take a day trip with the family.

    Players will always look for an edge. If account sharing is the worst thing going after the modders are gone, then we are doing alright.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    More like having car insurance that only covers you but you decide to let other people people drive your vehicle against the law.

    As usual you have no clue what you're talking about. I work in auto claims, your insurance covers the vehicle listed on the declarations page of your policy and covers any "permissive use" drivers of your vehicle. Now if you buy a policy and have a regular driver use the vehicle and they aren't rated for the policy that's another thing, but that too is not "against the law", it may just lead to a claim being denied or a policy cancelled.

    Seriously man, stop being such a stump for Kabam. It's old and tired.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    OP, if you can't handle the maps because of inactivity then you shouldn't be in that alliance. Rewards are better the more active you are but not everyone can be on several hours a day to move in aq. Thai game rewards grinders and spenders. It shouldn't reward cheaters
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Skylord wrote: »
    Skylord wrote: »
    Kabam, I've spend thousands getting the best champs, I'm ethically against any form of cheating but with all the login and time based incentives there needs to be a way to let my alliance mates whom I've socialed with for over year take my place when I'm on a well deserved vacation with my family

    It's like buying a car not being allowed to let anyone take it out for a spin

    Did you mum also teach you to:

    Not cheat
    Play by the rules
    Play fair

    Re you analogy: so you buy a car and you let one person have a spin as you say. Fine, maybe. You dont let multiple strangers borrow it all the time over and over like account sharing do you?

    It's my car I should be able to do with it as I please no? I've made a considerable invest of time and money into this game, yet I'm subject to a TOS that is heavily basis. In the old days I'd simply pull out my Final Fanasty 3 cartridge and toss to my best pal and say here bud I got the rangnaok sword, wanna try it out? have fun see if you like I'm out this weekend anyways.

    I'm 100% against any form of cheating or deception but that's a two way street, don't
    make rules that favor profit over ethics, allow me to fully ulitize my investment.



    It's not your car. It belongs to Kabam. Which means that you agree to the TOS when they allow you to use their product. Account Sharing IS cheating, using a Mod or not.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Skylord a game like FF doesn't affect a community of players since it's a single player game. You aren't getting rewards that could go to someone else by giving that game to someone else to play
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Quit alliance play for your vacation time and come back relax
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Skylord wrote: »
    Skylord wrote: »
    Kabam, I've spend thousands getting the best champs, I'm ethically against any form of cheating but with all the login and time based incentives there needs to be a way to let my alliance mates whom I've socialed with for over year take my place when I'm on a well deserved vacation with my family

    It's like buying a car not being allowed to let anyone take it out for a spin

    Did you mum also teach you to:

    Not cheat
    Play by the rules
    Play fair

    Re you analogy: so you buy a car and you let one person have a spin as you say. Fine, maybe. You dont let multiple strangers borrow it all the time over and over like account sharing do you?

    It's my car I should be able to do with it as I please no? I've made a considerable invest of time and money into this game, yet I'm subject to a TOS that is heavily basis. In the old days I'd simply pull out my Final Fanasty 3 cartridge and toss to my best pal and say here bud I got the rangnaok sword, wanna try it out? have fun see if you like I'm out this weekend anyways.

    I'm 100% against any form of cheating or deception but that's a two way street, don't
    make rules that favor profit over ethics, allow me to fully ulitize my investment.



    I think you are mistaking a right for a priveledge. No you cannot do whatever you want with your car and if you break the laws set in place your car can be taken from you. The rule may not be one you agree with but you still have to adhere to them. The problem is it is their game and as long as they are not breaking any laws (questionable but above my pay grade) there is no real recourse. It is not a two way street, it is a one-way street with Kabam making the rules as they see fit for their IP.
    There are many questionable things that Kabam does but I don't see this as one of them. Why should one person be able to break the rules and get an advantage for them and their alliance.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    lol, I think yer mommy was right!

    Don't understand why ppl come here and keep on asking about sharing acc.
    There is not a single mod here that will tell you to do this but am also sure
    that all Kabam ppl know that this is done on an extremely large scale!

    So if you trust tour team mates and know they are not cheating 'n stuff
    (if they do, then just accept the fact that you'll get screwed/banned)
    then go ahead bro and enjoy your holidays.

    Cant wait to see your thread in a couple of months matey

    "Banned and I did nothing wrong at all, ever"

    Smug cheating smile wont be there any more
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches....

    LMFAO! Clown

    Like to see you try with a person you dont even know in a different continent and who could probably own you!

    Plus this is not a playground, the grown ups are talking

    I will "snitch" on every cheat I even slightly think is a cheat, and if its someone you know, all the better

  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    DalBot wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    More like having car insurance that only covers you but you decide to let other people people drive your vehicle against the law.

    As usual you have no clue what you're talking about. I work in auto claims, your insurance covers the vehicle listed on the declarations page of your policy and covers any "permissive use" drivers of your vehicle. Now if you buy a policy and have a regular driver use the vehicle and they aren't rated for the policy that's another thing, but that too is not "against the law", it may just lead to a claim being denied or a policy cancelled.

    Seriously man, stop being such a stump for Kabam. It's old and tired.
    Driving without insurance is against the law. There are plenty of policies that only cover listed drivers. Anyways it's an analogy used for illustrative purposes if this were an insurance forum we could discuss your willful ignorance. Stop trolling.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches....

    LMFAO! Clown

    Like to see you try with a person you dont even know in a different continent and who could probably own you!

    Plus this is not a playground, the grown ups are talking

    I will "snitch" on every cheat I even slightly think is a cheat, and if its someone you know, all the better

    Yea because I was clearly being serious about physical contact...its a phrase.

    Also, you are saying a lot about yourself if you immediately report people without having hard evidence of something.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

    That's not an assumption. That's a fact. Account Sharing gives an unfair advantage. Someone can't play when they're not on. An Ally with 30 people turns into an Ally with 31, 32, 33...however many are sharing. If someone isn't around, they can't Fight. Simple as that. That creates an unfair advantage because Allies are getting Rewards they didn't earn honestly, and others are playing honestly. That's the whole fundamental problem. These Allies place requirements on Members to get Rewards, no matter what. Unfortunately that includes breaking the rules. That inhibits the growth of others. If someone is not around, they can't play.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Most account sharing happens due to people not wanting to let their alliance mates down. It gets to a point where you are busy in life and the game demands you still play. I love playing this game and am quite addicted but sometimes things come up and I'm scrambling to log on in a bathroom to get a fight in so I don't hold up my team. The design with nodes that only go down when another member takes their path should go to the way side. You want to keep it noded for the boss fine but not the actual path.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

    That's not an assumption. That's a fact. Account Sharing gives an unfair advantage. Someone can't play when they're not on. An Ally with 30 people turns into an Ally with 31, 32, 33...however many are sharing. If someone isn't around, they can't Fight. Simple as that. That creates an unfair advantage because Allies are getting Rewards they didn't earn honestly, and others are playing honestly. That's the whole fundamental problem. These Allies place requirements on Members to get Rewards, no matter what. Unfortunately that includes breaking the rules. That inhibits the growth of others. If someone is not around, they can't play.

    Argue it from the point of a relay race. It's like having one runner not pass the baton and continue running. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

    That's not an assumption. That's a fact. Account Sharing gives an unfair advantage. Someone can't play when they're not on. An Ally with 30 people turns into an Ally with 31, 32, 33...however many are sharing. If someone isn't around, they can't Fight. Simple as that. That creates an unfair advantage because Allies are getting Rewards they didn't earn honestly, and others are playing honestly. That's the whole fundamental problem. These Allies place requirements on Members to get Rewards, no matter what. Unfortunately that includes breaking the rules. That inhibits the growth of others. If someone is not around, they can't play.

    Argue it from the point of a relay race. It's like having one runner not pass the baton and continue running. Pretty simple.

    The argument will not run far either way because for a long time, people have been justifying the means with the end.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

    That's not an assumption. That's a fact. Account Sharing gives an unfair advantage. Someone can't play when they're not on. An Ally with 30 people turns into an Ally with 31, 32, 33...however many are sharing. If someone isn't around, they can't Fight. Simple as that. That creates an unfair advantage because Allies are getting Rewards they didn't earn honestly, and others are playing honestly. That's the whole fundamental problem. These Allies place requirements on Members to get Rewards, no matter what. Unfortunately that includes breaking the rules. That inhibits the growth of others. If someone is not around, they can't play.

    Do you have to add new people in the middle of AQ? I didn't know we could do that. I'd love to get 34 guys in a 30 man/woman alliance. I get what you are saying, but if someone is running another alliance mates account, then technically that aren't running theirs at that moment so it still stays 30. I get people are frustrated, that they can't seem to progress and some just don't have the skill. The advantage you speak of is merely time, unless you are talking map 6 (which we know you're not). Map 5 can be ran by 9 people with plenty of time, but some out there, help others along so that it doesn't interfere with their work or daily lives. Doesn't mean the others didn't earn the rewards, because they slept for 3 hours and were moved 3 spaces down the line, then they fought what they could when they could. By now any top player can clear any line in 5x5, and with the new tier system you don't move up and down as much so it's pretty much a walk in the park. But to continue to say that it is stealing rewards from lower players is just pointless, if he doesn't move at all and only joins and we complete 100% 5x5 he gets the rewards. Is that stealing from you? If you want to blame others for your lack of progress that is fine, but please stop with the "stealing" rewards. You want to progress, then you should find a better alliance.
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    Stitches. You threatening me?
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    I don't like cheaters and neither do my long term ally mates.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    your mom sounds like a freak. tell her to call me
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    NEO wrote: »
    Its apparently not taken that serious (account sharing). Myself and alliance mates reported about 6 people or so in our old alliance for account sharing. Those same 6 people or so are still playing to this day. The support tickets we submitted with screenshots with those players talking about which accounts they were going to use for certain paths and it didn't even matter.

    Snitches get stitches...were the messages in game or on a third party app like line? If they were on line Kabam wouldnt really be able to use that as evidence because the accounts are not linked to the game and someone like yourself could have fabricated them for whatever the reason.

    Either way one would have to question the motive of the person doing the reporting.

    I know people do this from a friend in a top alliance, im sure its done at my tier level as well. It doesn't bother me, I understand life happens and id rather the continuity of a team with the occasional account share rather than having to constantly look for replacement players.

    "Snitches get stitches"....?? This is not Attica. When people are using an unfair advantage that others are not, and it inhibits honest people from growing properly, then people have every right to be concerned and expose that. People who are playing by the rules are essentially paying for those who aren't. In a system that depends on progression as a collective, those creating a monopoly on a certain aspect stop others from progressing properly. AQ, AW, etc. It's not just someone's actions that are affected. It's the entire interdependent system. Then we have said Allies doing double-time just for Rewards, breaking the rules by Account Sharing, and getting more Points than humanly possible for the availability of their Ally. In the same breath they complain that they have T4CC's amassed to the point of expiry and complain the system doesn't have enough T4B. Meanwhile, underneath those people, others aren't able to progress naturally through plating honestly. It's everyone's business when people cheat the system. It affects everyone.

    It was a joke...take a deep breath and We do not account share and are continuing to progress up the ranks, so account sharing from some alliances isn't prohibiting us from advancing.

    You are also assuming account sharing gives some kind of advantage.

    Id say prestige is the biggest barrier to entry into the weekly T4CC range, not account sharing. To get to that level its is more about 1) obtaining the high prestige champs first, 2) ranking the high prestige champs.

    People complain about things too much in this game, most of which is outside of their control. Worry about what you can control and stop worrying about what others have. Live your life like this and you will be happier.

    That's not an assumption. That's a fact. Account Sharing gives an unfair advantage. Someone can't play when they're not on. An Ally with 30 people turns into an Ally with 31, 32, 33...however many are sharing. If someone isn't around, they can't Fight. Simple as that. That creates an unfair advantage because Allies are getting Rewards they didn't earn honestly, and others are playing honestly. That's the whole fundamental problem. These Allies place requirements on Members to get Rewards, no matter what. Unfortunately that includes breaking the rules. That inhibits the growth of others. If someone is not around, they can't play.

    Do you have to add new people in the middle of AQ? I didn't know we could do that. I'd love to get 34 guys in a 30 man/woman alliance. I get what you are saying, but if someone is running another alliance mates account, then technically that aren't running theirs at that moment so it still stays 30. I get people are frustrated, that they can't seem to progress and some just don't have the skill. The advantage you speak of is merely time, unless you are talking map 6 (which we know you're not). Map 5 can be ran by 9 people with plenty of time, but some out there, help others along so that it doesn't interfere with their work or daily lives. Doesn't mean the others didn't earn the rewards, because they slept for 3 hours and were moved 3 spaces down the line, then they fought what they could when they could. By now any top player can clear any line in 5x5, and with the new tier system you don't move up and down as much so it's pretty much a walk in the park. But to continue to say that it is stealing rewards from lower players is just pointless, if he doesn't move at all and only joins and we complete 100% 5x5 he gets the rewards. Is that stealing from you? If you want to blame others for your lack of progress that is fine, but please stop with the "stealing" rewards. You want to progress, then you should find a better alliance.
    Lacking comprehension of the argument. The rules state no acccount sharing, period there are no qualifiers. When a player cannot play and someone else plays for him that is sharing it is against the rules.

    The cheaters benefit here is that they have the advantage of not possibly failing to complete the map and lose out on points due to players being absent or poor planning. This in turn gives them better rewards than the people they pushed out of reward tiers.

    The my side bias is extremely strong. You are breaking the rules and that gives you an advantage over others who play by the rules which gives you better than deserved rewards and cheat others out of their rewards.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    Stitches. You threatening me?

    You're the "ONE", I didn't realize the one could feel threatened...but no I am not (to clarify any sarcasm that was lost in translation)
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    More like having car insurance that only covers you but you decide to let other people people drive your vehicle against the law.

    As usual you have no clue what you're talking about. I work in auto claims, your insurance covers the vehicle listed on the declarations page of your policy and covers any "permissive use" drivers of your vehicle. Now if you buy a policy and have a regular driver use the vehicle and they aren't rated for the policy that's another thing, but that too is not "against the law", it may just lead to a claim being denied or a policy cancelled.

    Seriously man, stop being such a stump for Kabam. It's old and tired.
    Driving without insurance is against the law. There are plenty of policies that only cover listed drivers. Anyways it's an analogy used for illustrative purposes if this were an insurance forum we could discuss your willful ignorance. Stop trolling.

    Stop. Just stop. You're making things up as you go and looking foolish as a result. Not that this is a new phenomena for you, but still. You must have a BS degree in Willful Ignorance.
Sign In or Register to comment.