**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really?

Trade 3x tier 4 catalyst for a chance at 1x of another type. How is that decent in anyway?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Only if you have lots of extra of a certain class... otherwise it’s not. Cheers. ✌🏻
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    edited May 2019
    It's not a chance at anything really, it just won't be the same type. This is only for people who have cats expiring that would otherwise be wasted. It's not an efficient way of hunting for another specific catalyst class.
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    I can understand that but three for one? It's very weighted against the player.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

I can understand that but three for one? It's very weighted against the player.

Not if you have 3 in the overflow.
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    That's fair enough I guess. Can't wait till I get there ha!
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    Wait, this seriously still exists?
    It disappeared from my crystals page so long ago, I don't even remember when.
    Maybe 6 months?
    So people actually still have this, how bizarre!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I don't open any T4CC full crystals because of the overflow issue. I'm waiting for the opportunity to sell them for T5cc shards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you were trading for what you want everytime, there wouldn't be a point to having Crystals that gave a random result.
    For the record, I've used it twice and gotten what I needed both times. However, it's nor something I would count on unless I had a surplus.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Welcome to a year ago?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I don't think we would need them if the crystals where balanced according to number of champs in each class...if x-men/mutants are 20 percent of the total available roster, 20 percent of the crystal contents should be mutant. If 15 percent is cosmic then 15 percent of the t4c should be cosmic...etc. As i understand it each class is represented in equal percentages in the crystal and when you have a roster that is as uneven and unbalanced as this one then the crystals should be representative of that mix...not just equal numbers of six different uneven and unequal classes...
    Like many things in this game...it is time to revisit and rework a crystal that has been the same for what? 4 years? As the roster structure has changed in balance, and numbers of champs in the six classes has gone up, the disparity between classes in the crystals has grown! this crystal needs rebalanced to better match our current roster mix!
    You just can't hand out 30 percent of the champs as mutants and keep giving us a crystal with a 16 percent content that is mutant. We should never have needed to have these really rediculous and insulting exchange crystals.