**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need advice re: 5-star Mystic Rank Up

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
II have four 5-star champs to consider: Dormammu (r3), Morningstar (r2), and both Mephisto and Doctor Voodoo at r1. None are awakened.

I also have these awakened, maxed out 4-stars: Voodoo, Magik, and Scarlet Witch.

IMO Morningstar and Voodoo need to be duped to be worth ranking them up, although I am less sure about M-star in that respect. I really like Voodoo, but I have him beefed up as a 4 star, so I figure I can wait and see if the 5 star gets awakened at some point.

Dormammu would be the easiest to get to r4, obviously, but I am not yet sold on him. Power control is not as important b/c I have an awakened r4 Vision.

I like Mephisto a lot, and his sig ability is more of a nice-to-have, and I am kinda leaning toward him. The YouTube veterans don't really value Mephisto that highly, though. I have been using a 4/40 awakened version for a long time, so I am comfortable with his combat mechanics.

Advice?

Comments

• Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Honestly, those are all good champs. Just take up whoever you enjoy playing the most