**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured cavalier crystals doubt

I see that every featured cavalier usually have 2 featured characters, are those allways the last 2 new characters introduced to the game? I want to try to get cull obsidian but if he is paired with ronin i would rather wait for ebony maw+cull obsidian, can i realiably expect that when ebony maw arena start in 2 weeks both will be in the featured cavalier crystal?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The next will be Ronin and Cull Obsidian.
  • Options
    hleb____euhleb____eu Posts: 6
    when ebony maw arena start will the cavalier featured crystal be featuring ebony maw and cull obsidian?
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

when ebony maw arena start will the cavalier featured crystal be featuring ebony maw and cull obsidian?

Yes. It seems a champion has improved odds during their run as the second champ in the crystal. I think it is more likely they are at the .9% chance at that point (like when their crystal comes around again), as opposed to the .5% or whatever on initial release. I can’t confirm this for certain though. Maybe someone can....