**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing synergy

I recently got thing, and took him to have 5 as a 4 star. I did this mainly to complete variant. I have hela and Angela on the team for the healing, and have all 4 champions dead for the 100% guaranteed health. And I have the champion synergy as well in order to go unstopable and gain the fury. Around 30% of the time this won’t work, and I’ll simply just die. There are no special nodes, no abilities accuracy reduction. Someone please help.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    to enter a fight, you have to have one champion alive. so 4 team members dead.

4 x 20% = 80% chance to gain health and not die.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Add heimdall for the safe guard

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Well if it doesn’t work.... kabam at it again to get your units
  • MikeyPPMikeyPP Posts: 3
    Primmer79 said:

The synergy says that it’s a 20 percent chance plus 20 percent for each champion dead. 20 for the synergy with hela and angela, and +20 +20 +20 +20 for 4 dead people. But also the thing synergy with the champion also isn’t working

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    MikeyPP said:

Primmer79 said:

The synergy says that it’s a 20 percent chance plus 20 percent for each champion dead. 20 for the synergy with hela and angela, and +20 +20 +20 +20 for 4 dead people. But also the thing synergy with the champion also isn’t working

thats not quite how ive understood it, but after rereading you might be right.

Pictures/video of it failing would help
  • MikeyPPMikeyPP Posts: 3

thats not quite how ive understood it, but after rereading you might be right.

Pictures/video of it failing would help

I have some saved, screen recordings. However it won’t let me upload them on the kabam forums. I could send on line if you want and have it? But thanks for your help