**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Synergy bug in LOL after 14.1 update [Under Investigation]

Comments

• HatshipuhHatshipuh Member Posts: 146
    At least they are around to close threads, awesome show of caring.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Member Posts: 280 ★★
    It is clear that this is not an issue to them.
    Yeah they always claim otherwise, but their actions, or rather lack thereof, shows otherwise every time.
  • ArchArch Member Posts: 10
    Can we please get some type of reply. It's Thursday afternoon and not like it's the weekend. We spend a lot of money in Labyrinth and now some are held up by issues on your end. Will we be reimbursed for our items if starting over is the only answer?
  • DaveengDaveeng Member Posts: 5
    I am having the same issue. Stuck mid path because synergies are not taking effect
  • HellcatHellcat Member Posts: 34
    Not so patiently waiting for this fix
  • IronicFistIronicFist Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2017
    I understand that only a relatively small number of players may be affected, but given the severity of the issue this continued silence in support channels and forums is unconscionable. How is this going to be made right?
  • KojegKojeg Member Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike my ticket is closed now without any solution. Please help guys ...War and side event is going up now and I can't have my champs locked in there for long..
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Kojeg wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike my ticket is closed now without any solution. Please help guys ...War and side event is going up now and I can't have my champs locked in there for long..

If it's not fixed why would they close it? Kabam enjoys losing paying players.
    What the hell? Still no comment?
    What the hell? Still no comment?
  • kj86kj86 Member Posts: 3
    Can admins at least respond to say that the issue has been taken to the dev team?
    That's the least they can do for players attempting their biggest challenge in game.
    Personally I'm feeling pretty betrayed at this point. Support referred me to the forum, and the forum is silent.
    Think I'll leave the remaining of this lane and the rest until this wonderful new update gets a reboot
    Some of us cant afford to leave our champs into this quest with AQ coming tomorrow and AW live. My team is waiting for me to join attack, but my AA is locked into laybrinth. Are we supposed to spend more to just power through? At least let us know please.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for the delay on responding to you about this one; I know it's a really frustrating issue. The team is working on this right now, and I'll let you know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for bearing with me on this.
  • Shoaib16Shoaib16 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Wolf

Thank you..
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for the delay on responding to you about this one; I know it's a really frustrating issue. The team is working on this right now, and I'll let you know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for bearing with me on this.

thanks for acknowledging this.

This is taking way too long, had to force through it since it took ages to even get a reply, let alone fixing the issue.
    I can't let my alliance wait so long to free up my champs, and I have to sit on the extra costs thanks to your screw up and delay?
  • DemisezDemisez Member Posts: 6
    I had to force my self through it as well. And waste more units and revives. Is there anyway we can get reimbursed for this. It's not fair
    Given that we were left completely on our own with no acknowledgement, guidance, or support for 48 hours, and had no choice but to either keep teams locked out of other content or power through, I'm confident kabam will find a way to make it right.

As it stands we've at least been acknowledged, and that's a start. Thank you @Kabam Wolf
    I had pushed through it with short timer also. It cost me a lot more units to finish than it should have. My alliance pals need me to bring my A team for AW and AQ that begins tomorrow
    Looks to be fixed
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Member Posts: 175
    Nope. Timer is still not like it used to be. Still flying by like I'm using a 4*
  • KojegKojeg Member Posts: 11

Hi, thanks for answering ..some have quit the quest half way like me and redoing it..at cyclops now..hope the get a good compensation on the pots used before and also the the time we missed to hit event quest and for AW poor performance because of locked champs on lol
    Am I the only one not fixed? Still can barely break 150 hits b4 the 2nd enrage timer ends
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Dob1616 wrote: »
    Am I the only one not fixed? Still can barely break 150 hits b4 the 2nd enrage timer ends

it's fixed for me, what's your SL attack number
    My SL is 5*, r4, sig 104 with 3 attack synergies added with the team I'm using and the timer is still acting like I'm using a 4*.