**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To everyone that is still complaining about Nameless Thanos.

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
I know I will get burned for posting this.
Or be called a troll. But I`m actually tired of people complaining about this months event quest.
Sure, it is a hard boss, but he does not heal. If you practice how to intercept there is no reason you can`t get him down.
I my eyes the Thanos with the instant kill buff in phase 3 is much harder.
The rest of the quest is easier this month in my experience.
Normally I only go for completion of UC but this month is the first time I can 100% it. Since you do not have to do a hard end boss 7 times.
Practice and become better.
And if you do not like it, just do not play it.
Become uncollected if you aren`t. Complete act 5 if you haven't. Explore a chapter in act 5.
Or become Cavalier. But to bo honost if you cannot down Thanos I think you have no chance at Cavalier.
Pointing out something that is Bad in the game is fine. But endlessly complaining about it because you do not have the patience to complete it over the course of the month is really pointless.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The first fight with UC Nameless was quite tough, yet once you get used to the AI then it becomes a highly disciplined fight. I did return to fight UC Nameless a couple times even though I have already defeated him. Like the OP says, it is better than normal UC EQ where you need to face the final boss several times in order to achieve 100% exploration.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Someone is salty and raw from the truth. They flagged your post TC.

Lol
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    I had to quit the fight 15 times before i soloed him without items..so yeah don't waste resources..just practice!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    The most RNG thing is his sp2 and then again everyone had to deal with it so it's not even unfair so people really need to stop crying like maybe the content isn't for people you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Agreed, to be honest this is my favourite fight probably in forever
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Lets not forget he has been adjusted since the beginning of all of this. Kabam admitted he was miscalibrated. And when you are."cavalier" i would certainly hope that material becomes easier to defeat. Particularly after the boss has been corrected.
    Whatever was fixed made a difference in the difficulty. And i did find him fun. I will admit i need to work on evade and parry and he helped me do that. I am also on learning curve with my new "more controllable" champs. Until recently i been playing along with the least complicated champs in the game. My big issue has been this long long dragged out stones event and the lack of "tie in" between that and this months eq. It just comes across half baked.
    And the rewards just haven't been that great for such an excitedly anticipated event.
    Just seems like we shoulda been able to use those stones against that bad ass thanos!
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Diksh619 said:

I had to quit the fight 15 times before i soloed him without items..so yeah don't waste resources..just practice!

Can I ask what champs you had? 6, 5 or 4-stars rank and so on?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Rap said:

Lets not forget he has been adjusted since the beginning of all of this. Kabam admitted he was miscalibrated. And when you are."cavalier" i would certainly hope that material becomes easier to defeat. Particularly after the boss has been corrected.

He wasn't adjusted at all .. there was a bug with safeguard and armor breaks falling off that was fixed ...
    Well something was definitely adjusted...
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Rap said:

I'm not even Elders Bane, still at lvl 59 and been only a year playing this game. All I did was restart the fight as i decided to not use a single item. I practiced soo much and it paid off in the end.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don’t know man, I’m Cavalier and did it with unawakened 4/55s so it’s not like I’m bad at this game and I still can’t beat UC Thanos. This event is a wash.