**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Skull bug vs Burden of Might node

The description of Burden of Might reads: “Each time a buff activates on them for any reason, they lose 25% of their max power.”

When the player uses Red Skull as the attacker, this node is bugged. Whenever Red Skull blocks an attack, he LOSES an armor, he does not activate or gain armors. This is the opposite of what the description text says.

Please either fix this bug or change the description text to reflect what exactly is going on, which should be “Each time a buff expires on them for any reason, they lose 25% of their max power.”

I do hope the team would fix this bug, because Red Skull is a fun champ to use in AW.

Video Demo:
https://imgur.com/a/Hqtj1pC

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    That vid shows the armor going which then would remove power doesnt seem bugged
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The description of Burden of Might reads: “Each time a buff activates on them for any reason, they lose 25% of their max power.”

When the player uses Red Skull as the attacker, this node is bugged. Whenever Red Skull blocks an attack, he LOSES an armor, he does not activate or gain armors. This is the opposite of what the description text says.

Please either fix this bug or change the description text to reflect what exactly is going on, which should be “Each time a buff expires on them for any reason, they lose 25% of their max power.”

I do hope the team would fix this bug, because Red Skull is a fun champ to use in AW.

Video Demo:
    https://imgur.com/a/Hqtj1pC

So what kabam means by "activates", is when the buff is removed for some reason. When you gain dexterity you do not lose power, but when you hit the champ and the dex is removed to give you that extra crit you lose power. The same here. When they hit you and you lose a armor up you lose the power.
  • Did you guys even read what I wrote? If they are not willing to fix this bug, they should fix the language in the description text.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Did you guys even read what I wrote? If they are not willing to fix this bug, they should fix the language in the description text.

Yes I read it, but here is the thing
    1) it is not a bug
    2) the description works. The buff is activated, meaning you get your power drain on the other dude. It may not be common usage but it still works.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Yep as it's already active redskull armor buffs if they hit his block it removes which then would activate burden of might to play around it maybe u should intercept so u dont lose the power as each time they hit ur block ur gonna lose power aswell due to node which is working intended and doesnt need a text change