**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

My account is banned permanently...

Sir i told u that my account was hacked same day when u gave warning about third party app.. i never used third party app then why u banned me... This is not fair kabam.. if u have detail of my account pls check.. i m a skill player and i play this game last 4 years... I chenged my password same day before your warning about third party app... And when i got up then saw my LYBERINTH OF LEGENDS completed... As well as i sand email to u... Pls check my account detail and tell me only where was last log on when my LYBERINTH OF LEGENDS completed... Pls don't bann me, i never used third party app... if u got my mistake then u can bann me but first check about my account.... I completed ROAD TO LYBERINTH... Last chapter of Road To LYBERINTH and Relam Of LEGENDS i don't know who completed... When i saw it happened i sand email about this and changed my password... After that once again any one hacked my account and completed LYBERINTH OF LEGENDS then also i was send email to u about this...
Pls help me kabam

Comments

This discussion has been closed.