**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For whom haven't beaten Nameless/Master yet

I just wanna know about you guys who haven't beaten Nameless on Master difficulty yet, if you finished Master difficulty 100% explored on the 2 or 3 past events

I know "it's just an enemy and looks like easy" but I think the difficulty it's the same of last events. Actually this one is easier, because you need to spend only 9 energy, so you can do it (practice) a plenty of times

So did you finish last EQ 100% and this current EQ is insane, or have you never finished any Master 100% and keep trying on it?

For whom haven't beaten Nameless/Master yet 59 votes

Yes, I finished 100% last Master EQ and this current EQ is insane
72% 43 votes
No, I'm trying to finish 100% Master EQ for the first time
27% 16 votes

Comments

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

I finished uncollected. That's harder than master. Is that good enough?

Did you finish last or any EQ before on UNC and this one you're not able to finish on Master, that's it?

This poll confuses me.

Just wanna know about who are the guys that haven't finished Nameless 100% on Master, if they finished 100% on Master any EQ before

I see lot of people complaining about the difficulty, but I think almost all of them never finished 100% any EQ on Master
    Guys, if you finished this current EQ on Master difficulty, congrats to you all, but this pool isn't for you
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Wait I voted wrong. This is actually my first 100% completion of UC. Oops

Wait I voted wrong. This is actually my first 100% completion of UC. Oops

Omg really?? You're a very rare player :)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    The addition of "is insane" at the end of the first option makes this poll very confusing.

"Yes, I finished 100% last Master EQ and this current EQ is insane". If all you are asking is whether people who have previously finished 100% in EQ and this month, then hard stop after asking whether they also finished this month. It reads as though you are asking (1) whether someone has previously finished 100% Master EQ, and (2) their opinion on how insane this month is (not whether they have actually completed EQ this month).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I finished, but I wouldn't call it insane.
    Raganator said:

The addition of "is insane" at the end of the first option makes this poll very confusing.

"Yes, I finished 100% last Master EQ and this current EQ is insane". If all you are asking is whether people who have previously finished 100% in EQ and this month, then hard stop after asking whether they also finished this month. It reads as though you are asking (1) whether someone has previously finished 100% Master EQ, and (2) their opinion on how insane this month is (not whether they have actually completed EQ this month).

Yep, the question is about who finished last EQ on Master but have being trouble this month on Master

Or who didn't finish last EQ but is trying to finish this week, just because looks like easier

Raganator said:

Yep, the question is about who finished last EQ on Master but have being trouble this month on Master

Or who didn't finish last EQ but is trying to finish this week, just because looks like easier
    I meant month, not week

Did you finish last or any EQ before on UNC and this one you're not able to finish on Master, that's it?
    Yup
    Definitley
    Anything less than uncollected is too hard

But let's hit hard cold reality for a moment. If uncollected rewards are ****, you really think I'm going to take the time to do master mode too?
    So it was supposed you wouldn't be here once I said it's "for whom haven't beaten Nameless/Master yet" :neutral:

• Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    edited May 2019
    What's uncollected. I completed thanos on heroic. Get on my level
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Biased poll is biased.

That said, I have finished 100% each master that has been released. UC is a different beast. But there hasn’t been a month that went by that I didn’t 100% master because it was difficult, time commitments yes, but not difficulty.

This will be the first ever Master EQ that I haven’t/won’t finiah 100% and the first UC in about 4-6 months that I won’t even complete.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Yup
    Definitley

But let's hit hard cold reality for a moment. If uncollected rewards are ****, you really think I'm going to take the time to do master mode too?
    What do you use your energy on? I roll through them all after UC, cause it’s easy rewards. A good chunk of units as well. You don’t do any of them outside of UC?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Yup
    Definitley

What do you use your energy on? I roll through them all after UC, cause it’s easy rewards. A good chunk of units as well. You don’t do any of them outside of UC?
    Lazy is lazy. Smart players know all these “small rewards” eventually add up unknowingly. Even the free units from beginner to heroic is worth auto playing for.
    edited May 2019
    xNig said:

Yup
    Definitley

Lazy is lazy. Smart players know all these “small rewards” eventually add up unknowingly. Even the free units from beginner to heroic is worth auto playing for.
    Indeed. In my experience, 80% (just throwing a number out) of the people who play simply have no idea what they are doing. No understanding of the long term economics of the game. Unsurprisingly, nearly all of them blame something or someone else for their failure.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Yup
    Definitley

Indeed. In my experience, 80% (just throwing a number out) of the people who play have simply have no idea what they are doing. No understanding of the long term economics of the game. Unsurprisingly, nearly all of them blame something or someone else for their failure.
    Much easier for them to do so than to blame themselves. Happens in all aspects of life. 😂
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Yup
    Definitley

Indeed. In my experience, 80% (just throwing a number out) of the people who play have simply have no idea what they are doing. No understanding of the long term economics of the game. Unsurprisingly, nearly all of them blame something or someone else for their failure.
    Much easier for them to do so than to blame themselves. Happens in all aspects of life. 😂
    The game is inherently a grind. It takes months if not years to progress. Especially, back in my day! Haha. It’s always been designed that way. It’s a role playing fighting game. People get angry when the game refuses to stop being what it has ALWAYS been.

The most important strengths in this game are:

Patience
    Dedication/Education
    Resource management

The majority of the players I’ve come across in 4 years lack at least two of these.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Uncollected, Master, Heroic, Normal all done - both in monthly quest and the end game specials.

For the next 2 and bit weeks, just opening the game once per day to collect the daily calendar “rewards.”

I like the break Kabam has given me. The break is healthy.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Master is relatively easy compared to uncollected... 100% 'd it 2 weeks ago... Just use hype or symbiote supreme and everything about that boss fight is easy... IMO, this is the best boss we've gotten in quite a while