**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your worst champion

If you opened a 6* Crystal today, what is in your opinion the worst champ you could possibly get and why.

Comments

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Literally anything other then IMIW
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    So even a domino or archangel or Hyperion or ghost is bad lol?
    I'm not used to playing those champions... so no.
    I mean, you could just, idk, practice with them
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I would be sad with Hulkbuster..... at least Kamela Khan as some poison immunity

I would be sad with Hulkbuster..... at least Kamela Khan as some poison immunity

No lie my brother got a 5* Hulkbuster from his second 5* crystal, right next to a Spider Man Stark Enhanced.
    That is just sad

No lie my brother got a 5* Hulkbuster from his second 5* crystal, right next to a Spider Man Stark Enhanced.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    DPX is probably the frontrunner.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    King groot. He hits softer than a turd and has no utility
    edited May 2019

He is somewhat useful for defense
    On a serious note, the worst one would be any Cosmic except for Corvus Glaive, or really any Meme Tier.
    How would you guys react if you got a 6* colossus since he’s getting buffed soon apparently.

How would you guys react if you got a 6* colossus since he’s getting buffed soon apparently.

I'll wait until the actual buff to make a decision... if it's a Venom-level buff... hell yes... if a CW-level buff... meh.
    Hamin said:

I'll wait until the actual buff to make a decision... if it's a Venom-level buff... hell yes... if a CW-level buff... meh.
    Do you think Kabam will actually buff it good or just do no justice to Colossus?

Hamin said:

Do you think Kabam will actually buff it good or just do no justice to Colossus?
    They've made active steps from moving away from CW/Abom-level buffs, so I'm thinking it's going to be pretty good.
    Colossus buff expectation: Every hit dealt, 999999999 bleed charges on opponent.

Reality: Colossus hits an opponent, immediately dies.

"Reality is often disappointing."

The one I have
    Punisher 2099
    Completely regret even opening that crystal

He's a royal pain in the butt on KR.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    6* unduped juggs, and to make it worse I have him as a r4 5* from back in the day when mystic dispersion was all the rage and mystic champs were good defenders. Now the 5* is just for diversity, never gets any kills, and the six star is never used for anything. I thought they were going to do a follow up after tweaking MD, but that was another false promise it seems.
    Kpatrix said:

6* unduped juggs, and to make it worse I have him as a r4 5* from back in the day when mystic dispersion was all the rage and mystic champs were good defenders. Now the 5* is just for diversity, never gets any kills, and the six star is never used for anything. I thought they were going to do a follow up after tweaking MD, but that was another false promise it seems.

Lol I literally forgot about my 6* Juggs.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hamin said:

DPX would actually not be terrible at this point. He’s one half of the Nick Fury synergy, and I’m not excited to rank him up as a 4* (but I will), so having a 6* that could actually help somewhat in Act 6 would be sweet. He doesn’t even exist as a 5*, so outside of Goldpool he’s your only option.

King Groot is not terrible. He’s found a couple uses. He’s great in his Variant 2 chapter. 😋
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Worst pull for me: Miles Morales.

Already pulled him once. Hated it. I would honestly trade him for a PHC. The dupe would be the biggest waste of 20k shards.

Worst pull for me: Miles Morales.

Already pulled him once. Hated it. I would honestly trade him for a PHC. The dupe would be the biggest waste of 20k shards.

You must not have Stark Spidey. Miles is bomb with Spidey.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

DPX would actually not be terrible at this point. He’s one half of the Nick Fury synergy, and I’m not excited to rank him up as a 4* (but I will), so having a 6* that could actually help somewhat in Act 6 would be sweet. He doesn’t even exist as a 5*, so outside of Goldpool he’s your only option.

King Groot is not terrible. He’s found a couple uses. He’s great in his Variant 2 chapter. 😋
    True tho doesn't change the fact king Groot is complete garbage outside of variant 2
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Deadpool x force and hulkbuster... two champs that should be removed from the game entirely... why they absolutely suck lol
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    My first 6* was a nonduped Juggernaut which pretty meh...
    But I rate him higher than Hulkbuster which is pure garbage.

Hamin said:

True tho doesn't change the fact king Groot is complete garbage outside of variant 2
    Yeah, I can’t argue with that.

It’s kinda nice that pulling a 6* DPX isn’t horrific anymore though... if you have a 5* Nick Fury, or any Nick Fury for non Act 6 stuff.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    A six star groot or hulk buster would probably make me cry in the literal sense. That would be a rough day. I took it hard enough when I got both as 5 stars, froot on 3 occasions too. Ugh.