**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Extreme lag when opening and searching through the crystal tab.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Am I the only one who gets insane lag when opening up crystals?

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Nope
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Hmmm I may have to delete and reinstall.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I thought reducing the crystal stash to less than 3000 would improve the situation but I was wrong. This lag is experienced on an old ipad pro. Dunno if it's anything...
    Yeah and I get it real bad whenever I cash in PHC's and it takes the crystal forever for you to finally be able to spin is it the same for you?
    I play on a Samsung Galaxy s7 and a Nvidia Shield.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I usually quit and reopen the game when the crystal is "spinning" because I'm not interested in waiting 5 minutes for a stupid crystal to open.
    Yeah I should probably do that.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    It happens to me but this is due to my phone being older. Only 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage. Have lag during fights sometimes but still works for now.
  • Hey there, sorry to hear you are running into some performance issues in the crystal tab. We are gathering information for similar performance related report for iOS and android. If possible, could you please share the information requested in the thread relevant to your device? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.