**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 100 Alliance! Needs 1 not crappy player :)

Hey guys!
First and foremost, we're looking for 1 solid recruit.
We get t4c weekly.

We have an AWESOME group of guys (and 1 girl)! I've been in a lot of alliances and this is definitely home. We want a long term member. Loyalty is key. Half the alliance (approximately) has completed 1 path of LOL and we have 1 heavy hitter who went all the way 100%. Yeah, he crazy. We run AW and don't push to spend. We have a mix of spenders and non-spenders. But we WILL NOT force spending to win a war. We do well in that category anyway. Anyway, we have some important standards.

Requirements:
-Duels- 600
-Completion- 15k (or make a deals with other members)
-Arena Combat- 5k
-Perfect Series- 3333
Arena is loosely enforced and again, some deal can be made.

What we want:
-**5100 prestige** (5k recruits can still hit me up)
-Map 6 experience mandatory.
-Have to finish paths in AQ. Period.
-Gotta be available since map 6 is time demanding (this can be discussed further privately)
-Don't be a cocky **** (some cockiness is okay and I encourage it haha)

If you don't have at or near 5k prestige, I'm terribly sorry but don't bother contacting us. I hate to turn people down but it brings the whole alliance down.

IGN and LINE: SavageJoe (Line preferred)

Other contacts (LINE):
S. Asher
Dapthegreat

First come, first serve. Be ready with screenshots and know your prestige. You will have to be questioned by officers. Short interview type deal. It's standard. We basically just harass you (kidding). I hope to hear from you soon!! :)

Comments

• SavageJoeSavageJoe Posts: 134
    I meant to add that I'll respond to LINE extremely quickly in comparison to in-game. So, LINE preferred
    I need ONE member. Come on, there's an all-star out there somewhere that'd fit like a glove here (;
    Had a few hits but none that fit the bill. Get while the gettin is good!