Act 5 initial run after so much hardwork but

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 442
edited May 16 in General Discussion
Was working on act5 since 2 daya taking some time off from exams and did it finally . Rewards were good for rookie like me but opening was disappointing. I know it's RNG and I am not complaining but wish I could have got some thing better which could prove game changer for me

Well not a super opening but I will take it just heartbreaking after playing continuously for 2 days and couldn't get something amazing. Hope my next pull gets me something

Comments

• ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 442
    Midnite93 said:

I would have loved to have an Og Black panther in my roster and would have taken him straight to rank 4. As for captain marvel she ain’t bad but now with the new version of her she remains outclassed. But don’t lose heart this happens most of the times who knows next you may pull a god tier champ eventually.

Yah I am not much sad. I will take happily just hope my next pull gets me something

The crystals aren’t the big reward. You’ll open dozens of them.

All I see is that super juicy T2A and those sig stones. Even the T4CC if you’re not in a bigger late game alliance.

That’s the real bacon. I’d take 10 T2A over 20 5* crystals.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I agree. T2a are best reward. I have 8 of them now which means iceman gets my 3rd r4 .Or should do unduped LC. My main focus will be act6 for initial run . And not ti mention I haven't explored act4 and t2a there still awaits for me
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 813
    @ZombieZedd my crystal luck was insane in 5 star last 2 pulls were Ghost rider and Quake so maybe I should open your crystals xD You’ll get there... it took me a while too. :)
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 14
    Mate, I opened a Falcon and a Modok. You got better luck than I did
    Midnite93 said:

@ZombieZedd my crystal luck was insane in 5 star last 2 pulls were Ghost rider and Quake so maybe I should open your crystals xD You’ll get there... it took me a while too. :)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 My 4 star pull were decent except 5 stars . Open up my treasure bud.may be it will being some good to me 😂😂😂 i just want a hype and blade . If i get them i am happy with 5 ip and kk after them
    edited May 16

Mate, I opened a Falcon and a Modok. You got better luck than I did</blockquote

👍👍👍👍 But modok is better than my pulls. I will take him over BP and CM anyday

@ZombieZedd IP and KK won’t be too bad sometime since there’s a likelihood that they may get buffed since a poll was released and Kabam included these two on the list.
    Midnite93 said:

@ZombieZedd IP and KK won’t be too bad sometime since there’s a likelihood that they may get buffed since a poll was released and Kabam included these two on the list.

Well who knows . But currently I am pumped up for next pull. Just 300 shards away from my 1st 6star pull
    Good luck on your next 6 star
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,141

All I see is that super juicy T2A and those sig stones. Even the T4CC if you’re not in a bigger late game alliance.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I agree. T2a are best reward. I have 8 of them now which means iceman gets my 3rd r4 .Or should do unduped LC. My main focus will be act6 for initial run . And not ti mention I haven't explored act4 and t2a there still awaits for me
    Dude! Go get all that T2A before going for 6.1.
    edited May 16

Mate, I opened a Falcon and a Modok. You got better luck than I did

Disagree. MODOK is easily the best champ out of both of your pulls.
    Agree with @KinkyWizard1 Modok is actually a lot of fun to play and he is still a pain in defence. Unlike Korg he can be used for both offence and defence.
    Midnite93 said:

Agree with @KinkyWizard1 Modok is actually a lot of fun to play and he is still a pain in defence. Unlike Korg he can be used for both offence and defence.

Fire farts, man. FIRE FARTS.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,865
    Reverse power gain and regen. Autoblock saves your butt when you slip up. 😂

Dude! Go get all that T2A before going for 6.1.
    Well sounds legit. Well this gonna cost me some time but need gold too. Seems arena gonna get its love back. What your opinion about my rank up
    With Modok hit a heavy he goes round and round firing farts... then sing you spin my head right round right round when you go down... when you go down down... 😂😂😂😂
    Midnite93 said:

With Modok hit a heavy he goes round and round firing farts... then sing you spin my head right round right round when you go down... when you go down down... 😂😂😂😂

B
    ow down . I got ultimate boss killer now
  • Spurgeo14Spurgeo14 Posts: 1,011

Iceman, for sure!
    Spurgeo14 said:

Iceman, for sure!
    Yah i did him but got zero on gold lol