**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Where's the Volvanic 6* Cull Obsidian crystal? [MERGED]

13»

Comments

• lawrence1977lawrence1977 Posts: 5
    I spun over 50 crystals and did not even see a 5* or 6* cull obsidian its rigged another kabamm ripp off
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

Thank you Kabam for absolutely nothing. You reimbursed me the crystals and only gave me a 3 star Cull for your screw up, not mine. You guys have a lot of nerve. Unbelievable how you treat your community and the greed you guys possess. This game has completely gone downhill.
    Enjoy the game summoners.
    Trust me.......Don't continue to be fooled by Kabam. You will never own your content and your wasting your time and money. This game is not based on skill either anymore. It's all about making the content harder so you are forced to spend. Even crystal drop rates have gone back to being ****. I wish all you summoners the best. Eventually you will all see the light. You may have bragging rights in the game now. Soon this game will wither away and you will have nothing to show for all that money you spent along the way.

Finally got them too and spun nothing but 3*’s
  • HoshiHoshi Posts: 9
    i spun 100 crystals and no sign of obsidian, hope they will compensate that somehow