**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman vs Wasp bug

gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I was playing in the 4* featured arena just now as Iceman against Wasp (both duped). Coldsnap was active at the start of the fight however Wasp still activated her evade sting, when this happened it immediately nullified the Coldsnap. I tied three times in total all with the same result.

In the past the Coldsnap would shut down her evade sting until expiring. And there's no way it should be nullifying Coldsnap. Please investigate.

Comments

• Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199

Her sig ability allows her to not only evade, but also purify debuffs while doing that. It's a low chance, but seems like this is intended to work this way.

Her sig only affects the chance of the counter attack happening along with the cooldown time.

There is a standard 8% chance of her removing a debuff when she counter attacks.. however this should not be triggering at all when Coldsnap is active as it shuts down all evades. This is how I've been able to defeat Wasp miniboss nodes in AW in the past without Wasp's ability on cooldown. If her ability was to be able to bypass Coldsnap then I'd have seen this happening in the past and wouldn't be making this thread.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gahrling said:

Her sig ability allows her to not only evade, but also purify debuffs while doing that. It's a low chance, but seems like this is intended to work this way.

Her sig only affects the chance of the counter attack happening along with the cooldown time.

There is a standard 8% chance of her removing a debuff when she counter attacks.. however this should not be triggering at all when Coldsnap is active as it shuts down all evades. This is how I've been able to defeat Wasp miniboss nodes in AW in the past without Wasp's ability on cooldown. If her ability was to be able to bypass Coldsnap then I'd have seen this happening in the past and wouldn't be making this thread.
    I think you have the effect backwards....

Wasp has a 8% chance to shrug off all Damaging Debuffs other than Bleed, then shrink to Counter Attack, Evading the opponent’s attack and inflicting Shock, dealing 1384 Energy Damage over 8 seconds. This ability does not activate if Wasp is about to Parry an attack.

She shrugged off coldsnap, then evaded as the description states.