IA playing all or nothing

Hello,

Just one question, will it be like this for a long time or is it a bug?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 2,393 ★★★★
    What’s Ia
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    It doesn't really seem to be a bug, but rather a side effect of the ai having a wide range of possible sets of behavior to "choose from".

In some fights the ai is extremely agressive and in other fights it is extremely defensive, the latter resulting in something that seems to resemble "all or nothing". I actually encountered opponents in the arena that didn't even let me bait an sp3. (And yes, I've actually tried baiting since the fight wasn't important and I wanted to indulge in this ridiculousness.)

I really like this wide range of behavior, but they should definitely tune up the lower end of the spectrum to prevent these scenarios.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 134
    Are you meaning AI as in the artificial intelligence. If so, it depends on what content you are playing and the depends on how aggressive the AI.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 195
    So it means we have to play arenas with bugs, lags ans AI playing all or nothing, very funny
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 195
    Is it all you can purpose to the players, if it is, it is time to run away from this game
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,600 ★★★★
    The one involving M.O.D.O.K. is being looked into.
    I think the fix can only be made in next update.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,600 ★★★★

The one involving M.O.D.O.K. is being looked into.
    I think the fix can only be made in next update.

Mod comment here.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,876 ★★★★★
    The AI has always been prone to all or nothing while you are establishing a streak. Generally from 8-15 depending on what teams you are using. After you get past 20 the AI is pretty much the normal AI indefinitely.