**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus died with invulnerability boost on one hit?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I wish I had video. iPhone SE, iOS 12.1. Tier 5 war. Node 41. I had a champion boost and invulnerability boost to clear my lane. My Corvus is 4/55 and entered the fight with around 10,000hp. BPCW is an avenger, and I already had a glaive charge so I’m chopping him down quickly. I’ve taken a nominal amount of block damage and that’s it. He fires off a special. I dodge the first strike but I’m apparently not far enough back to dodge the second, and suddenly I’m dead. I was too stunned to see the damage readout that killed me, but is there an issue with Corvus’s glaive immunity interacting with invulnerability boosts? Is there a chance I blocked the second hit and took an ungodly amount of block damage? I’m very confused as to what might have happened.

Edit - is this the reflect damage from BPCW? Is that registered separately from the hot itself?

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Welp, you posted right as I edited. Got it. Thanks.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

He deals direct damage when he reflects your damage ... direct damage bypasses invulnerability

Kind not the danmged he culd hav suvside but he got knocked down with tigger the dead becasse it get disabled. When knock down
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Haji_Saab said:

He deals direct damage when he reflects your damage ... direct damage bypasses invulnerability

But this’ll to.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Wel didt notes all hav Ben cler op