**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voodoo or Symbiote Supreme to rank 4?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just completed the micro realm variant and luckily duped my voodoo. I also have Symbiote Supreme unduped. I have a 2->3 and a 3->4 mystic rank up gem. Any one got some advice? My other rank 4/55 and 5/65s are as follow...Sparky Corvus, Ghost Rider, Domino, Angela, Quake, Iceman, Gwenpool. Ive done LoL easy path and really only plan to explore the micro realm. Still have ultron assault to compete on variant too.

Voodoo or Symbiote Supreme to rank 4? 26 votes

Dr Voodoo Duped
15%
Carmel1zuffyWade420wilson69danteofdmc 4 votes
Symbiote Supreme duped
84%
GamerBigPoppaCBONELazyboy89HairyslugAceLuffySaboArkhamButcherrcm2017KillerRino19DaphboyMegatronOGFilmsauceiRetr0DEYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgpeasantDead1MiStaLovaVOLK1902Ægon0710RichardCranium 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme duped
    I would say Symb Supreme, especially if you use MD, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Voodoo, but as Mystics they have a class advantage over Cosmics, and quite a handful of Cosmics are poison immune, rendering Voodoo's SP1 at least useless.
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Symbiote Supreme duped
    Symb supreme is infinitly better then voodoo. Im a huge supporter of voodoo but he just dont compare with symb supreme.