**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

New update has droid loading Even SLOWER

It take about 3 minutes to start the game on my galaxy s8+ and takes longer to load between fights ... is there anyway kabam can fix this problem

Comments

• FthewiggFthewigg Member Posts: 104
    I second this, along with terrible lag in arena fights
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    Yeah it take forever for the game to load, but at least the game loading screen is bad ass with the Sinister 6
  • OriginalphatsoOriginalphatso Member Posts: 14
    Yeah but after this update I think they are leaning towards iphone users getting legend title
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    Yes, I am so getting tired of waiting minutes to in between screens. It gets old, and I'm starting to lose interest. I have actually started playing another game because of this, which takes more of my time now since half my time on mcoc is waiting. If you cant fix it, I'll probably leave anyway, so don't care either way at this point.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    unknown wrote: »
    Yes, I am so getting tired of waiting minutes to in between screens. It gets old, and I'm starting to lose interest. I have actually started playing another game because of this, which takes more of my time now since half my time on mcoc is waiting. If you cant fix it, I'll probably leave anyway, so don't care either way at this point.

Okay bye, was nice knowing you