**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All Ancient ones

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

I left my alliance I am officially quitting the game after 4 years of my life goodbye MCOC

Farewell my friend!
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    You can get 5 5* every year if you just log in everyday. Units and other free rewards we get is bonus.
  • Options
    Dylanblade1993Dylanblade1993 Posts: 27
    I am not ok with this 5* pull at all butt that's my fault for hoping that after 4 years I'd finally get to see what it's like with an awoken 5* I grind just like everyone else butt the gods of kabam apparently do not see me fit enough for an awoken 5* I regret every penny I spent trying to earn that crystal never again will I spend money on this game this has ruined it for me butt it's my fault for choosing to spend money on it but I swear to you it will never happen again you have lost your Income from this summoner
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Guess quitting the game didn't quite stick?
  • Options
    I had a 7 mill ally convinced me to join an stay and since I'm 5 maps from beating act 4 last chapter I've grown a lot stronger maxed numerous 4* max sig to it's hard for me to walk away because I've invested a lot of my time an money in this game I leave 4 years of my life is wasted not to mention the money I joined the line app got close to my alliance members we watch each others back honestly it's my fault I should not have gotten my Hope's up I really thought this was gana be it I'm just really disappointed that hurt......a lot
  • Options
    I want to apologize to the kabam team for any negativity I have said I love this game regardless of what I have I can't deny that you have a lot to deal with already an do not need petty things to deal with like this so I do apologize for the way I have acted I am wrong for my actions and I apologize thank you for making the greatest mobile phone game sorry if I have caused you any problems all is well in my soul thank you for making this game I mean that sincerely......
  • Options
    I hope I get a good 5*Awakening gem thanks Ethier way tho for real kabam....thanks for the grace days and all the cool items we are receiving I've completed act 4 I'm currently taking on act 5 to become uncollected it's a lil tougher butt the Awakening gem will hopefully help with the last stretch just wanted to say thanks...
  • Options
    I got a science awakening gem i was really wanting/needing skill figured it'd be fare all things considered....can we trade gems kabam please.....