**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android should be taken down and worked on for a few hours

I know people want to go for legends and grind for Cable, but with the way the loading time is for Android I say Kabam should take down the Android version and work on it. I'd rather the game be down for a few hours, than waiting 2-5 minutes just for a fight to load.

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would be ok if they took it down for a week or 2. It's horrible
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Taking the game down can't be an option.
    I agree that the loading times need to be fixed, but I prefer to play the game as it is now that be kicked out a few days
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I agree that the loading times need to be fixed, but I prefer to play the game as it is now that be kicked out a few days

A few hours wouldn't hurt anyone, now a few days is a bit excessive for Kabam, especially since they had a beta test and a maintenance yesterday
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

A few hours wouldn't hurt anyone, now a few days is a bit excessive for Kabam, especially since they had a beta test and a maintenance yesterday

Issues like these ones takes a long time to fix. Not even in a week they could do so ...
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Oh so it's not just me I thought It's just my phone
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    I dont even bother playing on andriod anymore, i have to steal my gf's ipad in order to not rage at kabam