**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finding a *REAL* active Alliance

30 player fully active 7 days a week Alliance!
Does it even exist ?
I am not talking about the top players and some exceptions but talking to those with 250 k to 300 k base rating..
I have been playing for a year or so now and been in a few alliances and I haven’t found one yet..
Gets me sort of upset seeing as I’m grinding away putting all the effort to level my account up as good as I can and needing the rewards from AQ and AW to even further grow but seems like not a lot of players care much..
I understand players have outside lives but if players been playing and have a few hundred thousand hero rating that means they invested there time in the game and actually want to play and help the alliance but nope I find players that care and try real hard in a Allie but never found a full Allie that cares too much ..
Anyways sorry for my *kick up a fuss complaining” Post but what I seen this is true which really sucks

Comments

• Options
    BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    Check us out at [HgInc]. We're exactly what you describe, and we have a spot to fill.
  • Options
    MrEdenMrEden Posts: 19
    Thank you man. I am in a Alliance and still seeing how it’s going but appreciate it maybe if it ain’t working I’ll contact you.. if your alliance ain’t full :)