**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please expand the Daily Crystal to include All Available 1 and 2-Star Champions

FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
According to the following MCOC Guide website:

http://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/

There are twelve 1-Star Champions and forty-eight 2-Star Champions in the game.

I have only six of the twelve available 1-Star Champions and forty-one of the 2-Star Champions.

I have been playing the game since December 28th, 2014. Why haven't I ever been able to get the other 1 and 2-Star Champions from the Daily Crystal?

Can we have the "missing" champions added to the Daily Crystal please? I mean, it's really not a big deal and I'm not going to complain about not getting them, but why not let me (and others) round out our collections?

Please expand the 1 and 2-Star Champions pool to the Daily Crystal. Thank you.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,727 ★★★★★
    Do you have 1* Iron Man or 1* Wolverine? At the current algorithm, player can only have one of them only (wish to confirm that this is true).

Either one of these two champs join the player after Spider-Man and is not available in Crystal.

• FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I have neither a 1* Ironman nor a 1* Wolverine.
    Did you sell any 1* champs before?
    edited May 2017
    Maybe, I can't remember.
    Very likely the champ was sold.

I have two accounts, one has 1* Iron-Man (and no Wolverine), the other has 1* Wolverine (and no Iron-Man). Both accounts login daily for almost 9 months.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Or remove the 1 stars altogheter from daily crystal and just award em at beginner event quest rewards for collectors
    I'm down for that. Better yet, get rid of 1-star champions from the game completely.
    I still think the idea to have quest which only allows 1* or 2* champ participation is worth a shot.