**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Crystal Disappointment again

2»

Comments

• Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Went for the corvus, snagged the black panther. Not surprised.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I duped my Rhino with my Chaos Crystal.

Yay.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    Got a Carnage myself so I'm happy (first time). This being said, I was quite disappointed to see what Champs were in the crystals... I expected Aegon, Symbiote Supreme and some other fairly new champs but I guess I placed my hopes too high.
    You should definitely be able to earn more shards when you do a dungeon run, or lower the cost for those crystals, this would alleviate the sadness when you pull some trash 5*...
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    30min every 3 days is a lot of effort?

Well some of us have more to do in life then just keep our hand company
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,512 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be so upset about the content of the crystals if I didn't pull the worst option....every....time.
  • Options
    GdhgvbGdhgvb Posts: 7
    I think people focus on specific champions too much. I'm uncollected and going on act 6 soon without having any 'god tier' champs and not spending any money to get them. Just work with what you get
  • Options
    I think the champions and the amount of artifacts required to get a crystal should be changed. I have grinds every single dungeon since it came out and always clear at least 5 rooms but I only just got enough to open a 5* crystal just last month. It is ridiculous how little artifacts we get and how many we need.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    was there a post with the dungeon crystal contents?
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I'm someone that has been playing for a little over a year and only a moderate spender. Have developed a pretty solid roster with 8 6 stars and 50 5 stars. Honestly i get why many are disappointed, but for once feel they've actually added a couple or few solid champs to each crystal, even the rare ones of ds and bw. I think if you don't like these crystals, you have too high expectations. That being said, the previous crystals with one good tier, maybe two really sucked, so think this was an improvement.
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Yeah this is a pathetic set of champs on offer. Opened just because I had the shards, and doubt I'll be going back into them for prep for the next set as they've clearly set the level of quality in these crystals and it's simply not worth the hassle
  • Options
    iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    The dungeon crystals always had the newest champs, but a few weeks/month behind.

The last batch had: omega, korg, heimdall, red skull, ghost, wasp (6 champs for the 3 month duration)

And the batch before that: massacre, domino, iron man iw, cap iw, corvus, proxima

The batch before that even had the latest 12 champs: sabretooth, bishop, sentinel, killmonger, gladiator hulk, void, Sentry, modok, taskmaster, hela, thor rags, blade

Until NOW. This batch should have had: Emma, Symbiote Supreme, Venom the Duck, Champion, Aegon and Night Trasher

Seems the most important champs are missing.

I dont understand why everything has to get worse in this game...everything that is good for the players.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    smh Kabam
  • Options
    Shep99Shep99 Posts: 45
    the Evolution crystal this time around is awesome!
    choice of
    AA
    Blade
    X-23
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    VTD
    Taskmaster
    Agent Venon
    OML
    Drax

personally I think that is one of the best crystal choices I have seen!

even the Genesis crystal is looking good with

Cap IW
    Corvus
    Carnage
    Sabretooth
    Gamora
    Sym Spiderman
    Sentry
    Pheonix
    Korg
    Hela

there are some top champions in these

what other crystal are you going to have a 1 in 10 chance for Corvus?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Shep99 said:

the Evolution crystal this time around is awesome!
    choice of
    AA
    Blade
    X-23
    Gwenpool
    Massacre
    VTD
    Taskmaster
    Agent Venon
    OML
    Drax

personally I think that is one of the best crystal choices I have seen!

even the Genesis crystal is looking good with

Cap IW
    Corvus
    Carnage
    Sabretooth
    Gamora
    Sym Spiderman
    Sentry
    Pheonix
    Korg
    Hela

there are some top champions in these

what other crystal are you going to have a 1 in 10 chance for Corvus?

and a 30% chance at a got tier
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Your fault for not getting basic

Why go for a 1 in 10 chance of getting what you want when you can get a 1 in 150, right?