**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to Act 6

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
As Kabam have stated, the jump between Act 5 to Act 6 is fairly significant. Even I had a hard time getting Cavalier myself. But Kabam didn’t really prepare us for that. When Kabam releases Labyrinth of Legends, they released Road to the Labyrinth so that those who really wanted to get into LoL would have a small taste of what’s to come (though it was done a bit poorly).

I think the same thing should happen for Act 6. Road to Act 6 will Act as a bridge between Act 5 and 6, and with completion/exploration of this Road you’re given more opportunities to get the 5* and 6* champions you will need for the quest. What do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I didn't noticed that jump on the difficulty. In fact I think act 5 was harder on some quests that act 6 is.
    And the attack the opponents have is not as high as it is on the Variant difficulty, so you can block more and getting more opportunities to attack
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

I didn't noticed that jump on the difficulty. In fact I think act 5 was harder on some quests that act 6 is.
    And the attack the opponents have is not as high as it is on the Variant difficulty, so you can block more and getting more opportunities to attack

Maybe I unintentionally took the more difficult paths 😅
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I Guess Variant 1 and 2 kind of prepared us for act 6, or at least gave us a taste.