**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon crystals disappearing?

I bought a 3-star chaos crystal after doing a few dungeon rooms to get a new champ, and after I bought it, I went to look for it, and it wasn’t in my crystal vault. I’ve bought a few of these 3-star crystals in the past and they usually appear immediately. Is there anything I should be concerned about or will it show up in my vault later?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Have you tried restarting the game?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hey!

Can you check your inventory? It looks like for some it may be jumping into there rather than the crystal tab. That said, we're aware of it and getting this looked at!
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Options
    JH2367JH2367 Posts: 2
    Sure enough, it’s in my inventory and I can’t open it
  • Options
    Duke_KingdomDuke_Kingdom Posts: 15
    I recently made a transaction of 3000 dungeon artifacts to buy a Chaos Crystal. I bought it and it said transaction successful. But the crystal never showed up. I reloaded the game. And again. Nothing. What's happening and has this happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Check the special crystal tab in the crystal vault.
  • Options
    I did. I checked everywhere. No crystal.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Hey!

Can you check your inventory? It looks like for some it may be jumping into there rather than the crystal tab. That said, we're aware of it and getting this looked at!

• Options
    Interesting. The crystal appears to be in the inventory tab. However, there is no option to open it. It's just...there. There's only a "Get More" option when selecting it.
  • Options
    Elite_FeetElite_Feet Posts: 2
    Yah it happened to me also
  • Options
    Elite_FeetElite_Feet Posts: 2
    Please kabam give a soln to this....I wanna get a 3 star champion

I bought a 3 star chaos crystal...and I cannot.open it
  • Options
    When i play dungeons my characters don't come back to me anymore. My friend said wait 2 hours, it has been more that 20 hours and they are still gone. I am able to use them for different things but aren't visible when i want to select them in dungeons. Anyone any tips or advise?