**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How well am I doing?

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am a fairly new player who has started about a year ago. This is my team. I would like an opinion from experienced players please on how I am doing so far. I have completed up to act 4 and I'm trying for 100% completion now. I do heroic event quests every month. Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Everyone moves at their own pace. Are you satisfied with your squad? I started a year ago and I am very happy with my team
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Bro nice Roster. The RNG is being generous to you!
  • Options
    You should have no problem clearing act 4, doing Master difficulty, and go for uncollected after with this roaster, once their ranked up.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Oh he is going to have Problems with master! Kabam made a far to strong endboss!!!
    (but still i managed to f*** this thanos up, i am so proud of myself!!!)
    Nice roaster man!!!!! I am realy jeallous for this ghost, i have the whole synergy Team as for stars :(
  • Options
    Free to Play may be right, but as i see that 5 star Vision that costs 3k Units i am not sure about that anymore ^^
  • Options
    btw 3k Units are 100 $ or €
  • Options
    I saved for about 4 months to get the 3k just after I learned about the 5* vision. I am about 95% free to play, but I did not buy the units for vision.
  • Options
    Okay then you definitly earned my respect, i would never ever have eenough Patience for this, i always spend my Units on energy to get the Missionrewards faster ^^
  • Options
    Thank you. I will buy the $10 feature Crystal offers for early access to the new champs sometimes, but that's about it. I know I can just save units
  • Options
    Btw, you know you have ghost? she is actually youre top champ at the Moment if you have wasp! Ghost as 4 star can finish uncollected!
  • Options

3000 units, is about 2 weeks of arena, reaching all the mile stones for the 2*, 3*, and 4* basic and the occasional featured 4*....

That is if you can spend the time on it.... i had over 7000 units. Spent around 1500 for the 5* thor offer, got squat, then spent 3000 units on the 19k 5* shard offer, got 5* blade and GR, spent units for the completion of 5.4.6 .... then the vision offer came out, and i was dry....😭😭😭

• Options

3000 units, is about 2 weeks of arena, reaching all the mile stones for the 2*, 3*, and 4* basic and the occasional featured 4*....

That is if you can spend the time on it.... i had over 7000 units. Spent around 1500 for the 5* thor offer, got squat, then spent 3000 units on the 19k 5* shard offer, got 5* blade and GR, spent units for the completion of 5.4.6 .... then the vision offer came out, and i was dry....😭😭😭

i mean you have blade instead ^^ and gr ^^
  • Options
    I have wasp as a three star. She has 1,500 pi. I would need to max ghost and get a 4 star wasp to attempt uncollected, no? Also. I was wondering, how well does corvus do versus collector?
  • Options

i mean you have blade instead ^^ and gr ^^
    I know, can’t complain about that one, way better deal if you ask me!😜
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’ve got some great champs, that spider 5* will go far, I’d focus on getting uncollected now and go back to act 4, unless you have a chapter or less in act 4 left to explore
  • Options

I have wasp as a three star. She has 1,500 pi. I would need to max ghost and get a 4 star wasp to attempt uncollected, no? Also. I was wondering, how well does corvus do versus collector?

Collector is a BS fight, it is one of the most OP character in the Game.

First of, as soon as he touches you, your dead. So when you fight collector, use only 20% revive potions and no health, cause he just wrecks you when he hits you.

As for Corvus, he would probably do well, if you rank him up and you can built is 4 charges before you face the collector. Spam the medium attack, and if you can throw in SP2.

By the time you get to 20 hits, and loose your Glaive Immunity, the collector will have thrown at you one of his SP and you will be KO.

Maybe someone who took him down with a 4* Corvus can give you more accurate info.

• Options
    If you can chain stun the Collector, it will be one of the best strategy to take im down. OG Hulk sp1, can do the magic
  • Options
    or a duped luke Cage, he is insane, at the beginning indestructible, then some enegry for sp 1 and then chain stun, but i guess thats not the easiest way
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    Nice champs. You have good options for most of the content. Try to do initial completion of master quest too every month. Keep challenging yourself thays how you will progress more
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Your definitely in a good spot, the contest has been good for you mate. Keep pushing