**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam please stop adding so many new champs each month

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
I am close to an end game player in a platinum alliance with 800K player rating ( some might argue I am not an end game player ) .
Also I don't spend any money on the game ( although I do remember spending 5$ once on the game for a 4* generic awakening gem on SW) .

With so many champs in the 5* pool the chances of me getting the champ I don't have are so very slim . Once in a while you guys run arena for those champs but to be in top 150 is way too hard for me . I'm getting frustrated and tired of grinding this game in arena or EQ or variant only to pull champs like Gambit , Psylocke , groot etc . multiple times .

It takes 1 month to grind a 5* crystal in dungeons but it always drops on the champs I already have . I have 70+ 5 stars and I need only 11 decent champs to play the alliance modes . I already got that. But how do I get the champs I dont have- I dont care even if it's Kamala Khan coz I dont have her . Can we please have something that would increase our chances to pull something we dont have .

please stop adding 2 champs each month let alone 3 ..It keeps reducing our probability to pull that missing champs .

Concentrate on 1 champ per EQ and maybe fix this game's performance .

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Holding off on new content won't fix issues faster. I don't know why this keeps coming up. Totally different jobs, different hats doing them.
    I've said it, they've said it, others have said it, anyone who understands staffing within a company would say it....different people doing different jobs. Not one person doing the same who would have more time.
    You want them to stop adding new Champs, one of the largest driving forces of the game, because you're trying to get specific Champs? That part?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

You want them to stop adding new Champs, one of the largest driving forces of the game, because you're trying to get specific Champs? That part?

Yes . My issue is more on the ever growing pool which is demotivating me coz I am unable to pull the champs i dont have ( NOTE: not any specific champ - it could even be Kamala Khan or both cyclops ) .
    i hear ya brother getting dupes of elektra magneto and cyclops (red) are so much painful
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Yes . My issue is more on the ever growing pool which is demotivating me coz I am unable to pull the champs i dont have ( NOTE: not any specific champ - it could even be Kamala Khan or both cyclops ) .
    Kabam has ALWAYS added 2 or 3 per month for 4 YEARS. They arent going to change that. It is what makes them money.