**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have some champions that I know are very good when they're duped. I don't quite want to do the champ that improves the most, and I don't quite want to do the one that's best, somewhere in-between. Please also keep in mind that I have no better Mystics or Mutants than the ones shown, so those classes could use some work. Please keep in mind those good for defense as well. Here are the champs I want to know about and any comments would be helpful, thanks!

Who should I awaken? 44 votes

Void
40% 18 votes
Medusa
11% 5 votes
Captain America (Infinity War)
18% 8 votes
Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)
9% 4 votes
Doctor Voodoo
13% 6 votes
Psylocke
0% 0 votes
Storm
6% 3 votes
Taskmaster
0% 0 votes
The Champion
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I jumped the gun and didn’t read your paragraph. If you want a champ that’s a good offensive or defensive champ, awaken Void.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

I jumped the gun and didn’t read your paragraph. If you want a champ that’s a good offensive or defensive champ, awaken Void.

Okay, thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I know you said good for defense, and Voodoo isn't good for that. But of all those champs, Voodoo is the one who benefits the most from being awakened IMO. He can do a lot on offense (poison/power control) reliably when he's awakened.

Obviously, medusa great for defense awakened. Void like the above comment said too
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for your input @kfd2010 . Voodoo, Void and Medusa are definitely my 3 top picks. I'm just waiting to see where this poll goes.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Pretty sure that Void need the dupe the most.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Cap is very good for healing champs and even gets some extra damage with his armor breaks he can apply and can even shrug off debuffs depending on who is on your team